Skem

haha ya, very cool...
ooh i feel so hyper!!!!! *jumps around on invisable trampoline*
hehehehe.... someone must slipped the canteen into my house... you sneaky snake. haha... weirdly enough kids in my class say that (the sneaky snake thing) hehe

i'm HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPppppppppppppppppppppppEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................. WoOhOo!!!

SKEM said:
haha ya, very cool...
ooh i feel so hyper!!!!! *jumps around on invisable trampoline*
hehehehe.... someone must slipped the canteen into my house... you sneaky snake. haha... weirdly enough kids in my class say that (the sneaky snake thing) hehe

i'm HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPppppppppppppppppppppppEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................. WoOhOo!!!

hehe that was me... :D but see, it did you good!!!!!!!! WOOOoooooooHHHHHHOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey gimme the canteen again, i need it!!

*grabs canteen* Its mine!!!! *drinks some* WWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH!!!! Here you NK&SKforever, now we can all be on a sugar high together!! YYYYYEEEEEHHHHAAAAWWWW!!!!

im back...YEA!!!!!!!!!!! LOOKS LIKE NOBODYS HERE...MORE FOR ME!!!!!!!! wait a second...there's nothing here...OH WELL!!!!!!!!! *DANCES*

True_Narnian_Griffin said:
*grabs canteen* Its mine!!!! *drinks some* WWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH!!!! Here you NK&SKforever, now we can all be on a sugar high together!! YYYYYEEEEEHHHHAAAAWWWW!!!!

Oh can I have some? *takes canteen and chugs down sugar water*

WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOHWORHFOEWHOFEWIAHOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

That is good stuff!!! :D

True_Narnian_Griffin said:
Can I join your Dance party deepnarnianess? *turns up sterio* Yeah! Lets get this party started! I'll get the punch!!

OH YEA WHAT ELSE SHOULD WE EAT?!?!? YEA COME JOIN THE PARTY YO!! I'LL BRING THE CAKE!!!!

Phoenix_Sedai_23 said:
Can I join this party too? I'll bring Ding-Dongs.... :D

OF COURSE YOU CAN COME!!! AND YES PLEASE BRING THE DINGDONGS!! OH YEA I LOVE DINGDONGS!!!! I DONT KNOW WHY I DINT THINK OF THOSE!*KEEPS ON DANCING* ME THINKS WE NEED A DJ...

Back