Skem

lol i have a piano and a guitar but they were both christmas presents and my guitar isn't a very good one but i like my piano and i can play that song Moonlight i think thats the name of it but i can play a lot of it by heart so yeah its kinda cool and i tried to learn supercalifragilisticexpealidocious but it didn't work out very well lol

yeah i like to play Can You Feel The Love Tonight lol i have one of those pianos that you can just type in what song you wanna play from the list it has and it always ends up on one song though lol never any different ones just always the hard ones but around christmas i play the nutcracker and swan lake

iluvsk said:
me too.....i very dislike math

you dont even know half of how much i hate math. i think i failed the test i took today...*sigh* i just cant concentrate...or remember how to do the problems...

deepnarnianess said:
you dont even know half of how much i hate math. i think i failed the test i took today...*sigh* i just cant concentrate...or remember how to do the problems...
im good at math...i just..well i found a word stronger than hate...so i abhor math...

deepnarnianess said:
I:

loathe
detest
abhor
dislike
hate
very strongly find un-loveable
despise

math
yep, that pretty much covers it...okay now..im hyyyyyyyyyyyyper...and now thatnks to a certain someone I WANT COFFEE!!!!

Back