Skem

~Mrs.Keynes~ said:
yeah.....we get them alot here........ :(

omgsh so do we! we got like 5 in one night one time!!!!! it was pretty cruel! we had like the worst storm season this year. in fact, there's a storm outside now :rolleyes:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like energy drinks.......yummy....last night i went on a caffine quest...i recorded the whole thing on my mom's digital camera...then i was deleting un-needed videos and i accidentally deleted it :( ...oph well there went one memory...and then after i had the caffine....i was really hyper and i held the string attached on the camera in my mouth and crawled around like an idiot....and then i woke up this morning and watched it while i was sitting in my bed...and i laughed so hard that i fell out of my bed......so there's your un-needed info for the day :D

Back