Skem

iluvsk said:
i want a bluberry muffin!!!!!! i have been wanting one since like Monday!!!!! and i still have not gotten one!!! :eek:

Really??! COOLNESS! i want some Taya! i havent had some since....since... :eek: LIKE 4 YEARS AGO!!!!

iluvsk said:
i want a rice cake...and a blueberry muffin!!!!!!!!!! :D :eek:

OOH! I love rice cakes!!! They taste so good!!! *hums* Where'd ya go? I miss you so, seems like it's been forever, that you've been gone *humming stops* ...*looks at Bailea*..What are you staring at me for? :D

deepnarnianess said:
OOH! I love rice cakes!!! They taste so good!!! *hums* Where'd ya go? I miss you so, seems like it's been forever, that you've been gone *humming stops* ...*looks at Bailea*..What are you staring at me for? :D
*giggles* oh nothing :D ..... i hate grean peas :eek:

deepnarnianess said:
:eek: i hate lima beans and onions. and tomatoes. and peppers. and seafood...and steak... :D
the only steak i hate is steak with fat on it!!! *twitches* ooooohhhh i cant stand that...if it has any fat on it i wont eat it :eek:

iluvsk said:
the only steak i hate is steak with fat on it!!! *twitches* ooooohhhh i cant stand that...if it has any fat on it i wont eat it :eek:

i just don't like the way steak tastes :p or the fat...i like chicken and ground beef, but i can't stand steak...plus, it's really hard for me to chew for some reason...even if it's sirloin :eek:

deepnarnianess said:
i just don't like the way steak tastes :p or the fat...i like chicken and ground beef, but i can't stand steak...plus, it's really hard for me to chew for some reason...even if it's sirloin :eek:
hehehehe....*sings*i just want a bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueberryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy muuuuuuuuuffin!!!!!!!!!!!

iluvsk said:
hehehehe....*sings*i just want a bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueberryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy muuuuuuuuuffin!!!!!!!!!!!
u keep on telling me dat!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!!! bailea, i have a great idea.....next time u go 2 the store buy a blueberry muffin

Back