So...Who's On Now XVI

I'm good!! lol, nm.

Hey toj! How are ya?

I'm kinda sad cause I went to the Lion's Call, and found that my fan-fic that's up there isn't eligible for a Lion award. I wonder why?
Aww, that's too bad. It was probably so good that the judges nearly combusted so they had to disqualify you in order to save their lives. :p ;)
No its kinda old, but its funny! Youtube it! :p

I think I'll do that.:)

Eärendil the Mariner said:
Haha, *shoves Cleo*

Hows ya been? I get to go through a corn maze on Saturday!

EDIT: It would appear Cleo is gone...Bye Cleo.
Soooowwweeeeeee! I had to go do dishes. I'm back, but your "I'm here" button is non-greeeeeen. . . *pouts* :p

theorangejello said:
hi, school has just started, and i've something to share...
Hi toj!! Whassup? ^_^

Awesome! :D
Awww... which religion? Or just religion in general? :)

Religion in general.
I've started to believe that this 'person' called God is one and has just made us believe he's five hundred different people....
but then again, nearly all religions say their God is the one.....
(go to the other religions post)

theorangejello said:
Religion in general.
I've started to believe that this 'person' called God is one and has just made us believe he's five hundred different people....
but then again, nearly all religions say their God is the one.....
(go to the other religions post)
I just read your post in the other thread... whoa! I can really relate to the last bit ""aaah, well here are my two cents and yes i know i'm growing and i'm teenager and life will change, but this is what a i believe at the moment. "" I believe strongly in my faith, but I prefer listening to speaking incase little me has something wrong or not quite right -- there's so much to learn about the Bible and religion in general.
I believe there are many variantions in religions as Satan will try to lead people who want a religon, the wrong way. But everyone is also entitled to their own opition.

Haha, okay, this post practically belongs in the other thread. :p

I just read your post in the other thread... whoa! I can really relate to the last bit ""aaah, well here are my two cents and yes i know i'm growing and i'm teenager and life will change, but this is what a i believe at the moment. "" I believe strongly in my faith, but I prefer listening to speaking incase little me has something wrong or not quite right -- there's so much to learn about the Bible and religion in general.
I believe there are many variantions in religions as Satan will try to lead people who want a religon, the wrong way. But everyone is also entitled to their own opition.

Haha, okay, this post practically belongs in the other thread. :p

haha - yea....so religion confuses me. But i'm religious and do happily believe in God.
:D

theorangejello said:
haha - yea....so religion confuses me. But i'm religious and do happily believe in God.
:D
Haha! It's not all exactly crystal clear for me either, but I'll hopefully keep learning...bit by bit! I believe in God and have faith in Christ... being a believer is just awesome. :D

Haha! It's not all exactly crystal clear for me either, but I'll hopefully keep learning...bit by bit! I believe in God and have faith in Christ... being a believer is just awesome. :D

yup, i need to go now, its nearly time for u.s history..
BOOOORRRRRRRRRING ( well atleast i got a b on my quiz)

theorangejello said:
yup, i need to go now, its nearly time for u.s history..
BOOOORRRRRRRRRING ( well atleast i got a b on my quiz)
Awwwww, okay, seeeee yaaaaa, toj!!! I don't live in the US, so that would be a big flood for me. :p

Back