So...Who's On Now XVI

*knuckles* I know!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been so busy with school!
I'm pretty good, I got to go to the creation museum. :D How're you?

Oomy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hows it goin!

oi!! Same here! School is going to be the death of me, I swear. :p lol, it's good to see you finally! well... you know... 'see' you... *cough* whatever. :rolleyes:

The creation museum ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! how'd you like it?? Life is good here.

OOMY!!!!!!!! *hugs* how are you??

oi!! Same here! School is going to be the death of me, I swear. :p lol, it's good to see you finally! well... you know... 'see' you... *cough* whatever.

The creation museum ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! how'd you like it?? Life is good here.
ROFL!

You've been, too? (obviously, you wouldn't have said it rocks if you'd never been, right? :rolleyes::p) Yeah it does! I loved it! It was a lot of fun! :D

ROFL!

You've been, too? (obviously, you wouldn't have said it rocks if you'd never been, right?) Yeah it does! I loved it! It was a lot of fun!
:D yeah, I've been. It was awesome sauce. The planetarium was the best. Don't mind my spelling, pu-lease. :rolleyes: That's good! I went... last year, so they were still working on stuff.
Nicki!!!*hugs* I"m good. How are you?!

Tell me about it. I'm pretty much done with school. -_-
What have you been up to?

I'm good!! lol, nm.

Hey toj! How are ya?

I'm kinda sad cause I went to the Lion's Call, and found that my fan-fic that's up there isn't eligible for a Lion award. :( I wonder why?

No I haven't, is it new?
No its kinda old, but its funny! Youtube it! :p
yeah, I've been. It was awesome sauce. The planetarium was the best. Don't mind my spelling, pu-lease. That's good! I went... last year, so they were still working on stuff.

I'm kinda sad cause I went to the Lion's Call, and found that my fan-fic that's up there isn't eligible for a Lion award. I wonder why?
Yeah the planetarium was great! :D I loved the stuff about the Ark.

Aww, thats too bad. I'm sure it would have won if it was eligible. ;):)

Back