So...Who's On Now XVI

you mean you're on a break? if so, then who cares?!? lol I used to do that all the time when I didn't have to wake up early. I once stayed on here till 5. lol

Yeh half term means I'm on a break lol. The latest has been all night lol. I didun't go to sleep at all. The longest I have gone without sleep is 50 hours. o_O

By the end I was constantly shakeing and felt so ill. So don't.. I just didun't want to sleep... And coulden't get to sleep... So I didun't bother... I am more of a night person anyways...

Yes, the Beatles are pretty spiffy (I haven't used that word in ages). In high school, we took a school trip to Disney World for the musical department. I was in choir and we sang three songs. Two of them are insignificant. The one that really stands out was a 17 minute Beatles medley. No joke, it was amazing. :D

cool!
i'm in art at school, even though i can sing
my favorite beatle song is love me do
lol
and one of my nicknames is kukookachoo from that weird i am a walrus song

Hahaha! I'm listening to "Hey Jude". However, it is not the Beatles version. It's the version from "Across The Universe". I haven't seen the movie, yet. I will soon. :D It's on my list of movies from Netflix. :p

The Beatles? I can't get very enthusiastic for guys who figured that being famous gave them the right to dump their first wives for other women.

Back