So...Who's On Now XVI

Well, with that I found out that the amount that I owe came from me. We stopped it in time for me. I'm worried about my best friend. Then there's the matter of my hair falling out and my cat and my car. :(

Well, with that I found out that the amount that I owe came from me. We stopped it in time for me. I'm worried about my best friend. Then there's the matter of my hair falling out and my cat and my car. :(

:(

That's scary. And on top of everything you stressing will cause you to lose your hair even more but what can you do? I don't blame you for stressing with everything that has been happening

Not yet, Ang. I've had this bruise for over three weeks and it is FINALLY starting to fade. My hair is falling out in bigger clumps, now. That could be diabetes couldn't it?

I have an appointment set for Friday morning.

Bye bye, Hannah! *hugseses*

yes, that could most definitely be diabetes, or even something else. I'm glad your seeing a doctor. Please let me know as soon as you know what's going on.

Something else as in something worse? My feet go tingly if I sit or stand in certain positions for too long...

I'll def let you know.

Back