So...Who's On Now XVI

Nicki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....................................................................... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..................................................................... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..............................................................................

OOOFFF! *cough*...*wheezes*..I'm good! I'm relaxing today after a week of mayhem in Chicago. yep. how are you guys?

I know this might sound weird....but......ah no..nvm.x.x....*pokes screen*

OOOFFF! *cough*...*wheezes*..I'm good! I'm relaxing today after a week of mayhem in Chicago. yep. how are you guys?

I know this might sound weird....but......ah no..nvm.x.x....*pokes screen*

I'msa good. *hands her an inhaler* had to work earlier, but now I'm chilling out with y'all and writing a paper.

Hey PQ! This is gonna sound awful, cause I've known you forever. But I can't ever remember your name!! I know it starts with an 'S', but I always just remember you as PQ. Remind me again?

>.>.....I posted a picture on SAP...0.o................*cries* well...I hadn't done it in some months so...:rolleyes: ah well.

ohhh, what's your paper on? the last paper I had to write was on Chemical Leaveners. :eek:

>.>.....I posted a picture on SAP...0.o................*cries* well...I hadn't done it in some months so...:rolleyes: ah well.

ohhh, what's your paper on? the last paper I had to write was on Chemical Leaveners. :eek:

both! for the culinary kit that we got on the first day, we got a full culinary knife set made from germany. They're really sharp and it's really easy to cut yourself. I've done it a few times, and you don't feel much, either. They're that sharp. It's like..you feel a poke, then all the sudden there's like...a teaspoon of blood somewhere. it's freaky. 0.o...

hi Sheri!!! *hugs*

both! for the culinary kit that we got on the first day, we got a full culinary knife set made from germany. They're really sharp and it's really easy to cut yourself. I've done it a few times, and you don't feel much, either. They're that sharp. It's like..you feel a poke, then all the sudden there's like...a teaspoon of blood somewhere. it's freaky. 0.o...

hi Sheri!!! *hugs*

0_0 woah. in that case, I'll pass. I'd like to keep all of my digits. :p

YIKES!!!!!!!!! *sits on hands* I'll watch you cook from a distance. What's your fav thing to make?

hey, I just asked you if you know what I look like since I just put a pic of myself up on Share a Pic, geez. :rolleyes:

and my favorite thing to make so far would be a fresh tart. It's a tart shell filled with pastry cream topped with fresh fruit. it's really pretty and good. ^_^

Back