So...Who's On Now XVI

hey, I just asked you if you know what I look like since I just put a pic of myself up on Share a Pic, geez. :rolleyes:

and my favorite thing to make so far would be a fresh tart. It's a tart shell filled with pastry cream topped with fresh fruit. it's really pretty and good. ^_^

lol, noooooooo, I haven't seen it yet. :p I'll go take a look.

mmmmm!!! yummy!!! make me one??? *puppy eyes*

ack, I doubleposted, but it's taking too long for my comp to edit because I don't think my comp likes this site very well. it always takes forever, so...sorry for the dp. :eek:

I'm ok, tess! How are you?

hold on! the crust and pastry cream have to chill properly! :p *moves through time to when it IS chilled properlly*......*slices fruit in an arrangement* *sets in crust, lets it chill...pours and smooths pastry cream*..*arranges fruit in appropriate manner*..*puts glaze over fruit*.....

*cough*...it's ready now. :p

hold on! the crust and pastry cream have to chill properly! :p *moves through time to when it IS chilled properlly*......*slices fruit in an arrangement* *sets in crust, lets it chill...pours and smooths pastry cream*..*arranges fruit in appropriate manner*..*puts glaze over fruit*.....

*cough*...it's ready now. :p

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What kind of fruit?? :confused:

lol. yeah, it's good. really good. and the crust is basically a sugar cookie. so it's a sugar cookie molded into a tart shell. baked, then you put in pastry cream and top it with fresh fruit, then you brush on a kind of sugar glaze so the fruit is protected. ^_^ yeah..ti's really good and very pretty. ^_^

Hi hi hi hi hi to whoever's on!! :D

I haven't posted here for aggeeesss.... *is ashamed*
Lady Callandra said:
lol. yeah, it's good. really good. and the crust is basically a sugar cookie. so it's a sugar cookie molded into a tart shell. baked, then you put in pastry cream and top it with fresh fruit, then you brush on a kind of sugar glaze so the fruit is protected. ^_^ yeah..ti's really good and very pretty. ^_^
O_O Whhoooaaaaa. . . permission to start drooling? *starts drooling anyway*

Yaaaaaaaaaay!!! I have a...a... *realises she doesn't know what it's called*... YUMMY!
WOOT! *dances around like a duffer* :p
*hands Amy a 9 foot tall chef hat as a thank you present* :D

Back