So...Who's On Now XVI

lol, maybe he's just shy...

It was pretty good...I ate an entire pumpkin pie. How was yours?
A whole pumpkin pie :eek: Please tell me this wasn't at one setting? :p I didn't get to have any desserts because all the desserts had nuts, and I'm allergic :(

I'm online! Just not for long, math class is almost done...

Hey Josh! I told you once and I'll tell ya again, I'm soooooo glad your back for Christmas break! :D

I'm online! Just not for long, math class is almost done...
Haha, you get on TDL during math class? Lucky. :p
A whole pumpkin pie Please tell me this wasn't at one setting? I didn't get to have any desserts because all the desserts had nuts, and I'm allergic
Yup, in one sitting! :D
Aww, that stinks! Dessert is my favorite part of Thanksgiving!

Guess what? I turn 15 on Tuesday!!! :D

Just great! I have a small family now (not counting distant cousins and such), but it's great when we all get together. How was yours?
Mine was good also, we had a lot of friends over so it was a lot of fun. :D

Haha, you get on TDL during math class? Lucky.

Yup, in one sitting!
Aww, that stinks! Dessert is my favorite part of Thanksgiving!

Guess what? I turn 15 on Tuesday!!! :D
lol I know, math is so boring I'm glad I can do something to waste time. :p

Happy early birthday! :D

Oh gosh! Must've been good

Yep I know! Every time I think: "Yay! Narnia's coming out!" I then think "And it's Kevin's birthday!"
Haha, yeah, it was! :p

LOL! Awesome! :D
lol I know, math is so boring I'm glad I can do something to waste time.

Happy early birthday!
I hate my math...:rolleyes::p

Haha, thanks!

And I should probably go finish my homework and go to sleep...See you guys later!

Awww talk to ya later, Kev.
And sadly I have to go too. My computer is being a pain and is taking ages to load a page and my brother also needs the computer for homework :rolleyes:. I'll talk to you later, Josh! Bye-bye!

Nicki!!!!!!! Hows it goin'? I looked at that Georgie Henley website (the one you and your sister made) and its awesome! ;):D

Heya!!! It's going good! How about for you? lol, thanks!!! I'll be sure to tell her. She'll be so thrilled. :D I'm working on helping her get a photogallery now with coppermine, but I'm kinda lost. lol, hopefully I'll get it all straigtened out soon. :p but how bout you? what's new??

Heya!!! It's going good! How about for you? lol, thanks!!! I'll be sure to tell her. She'll be so thrilled. I'm working on helping her get a photogallery now with coppermine, but I'm kinda lost. lol, hopefully I'll get it all straigtened out soon. but how bout you? what's new??
Going very well for me! Haha, sa-weet! :p:D

Its my birthday tomorrow!!!!! I get to get my learner's license! Clear the roads!!! :p:D

Nicki, it has been quite a lot of time. I've been alrighty. My life is pretty non-existent so I don't have much to report. How about you?

Kevin, what do you have planned for your birthday?

Back