So...Who's On Now XVI

Heey Ashlee! I still feel kinda sick, but I wrote another short story and I personally think this one is reeeeally good, or maybe that's just because it's kind of based off on something that happened to me. :p

How are you??

Well tt's called From This Moment On. And it's about a girl who met the love of her life (or so she thinks) and she messed up big time in front of him. and he lives really far awya so she can't fix things between the two of them.

It's kind of based off on something that happened to me. =/ Except the guy that I'm talking about isn't the love of my life. Although a lot of people tease me that he is. He lives really far away. I haven't seen him for a year and a half. The last time I saw him I got really mad at him. And just before I had to leave I tried to say goodbye to him but then somone called my name and suddenly everyone was looking at me. i lost my nerve and didn't say anything to him. not even a goodbye. so I was thinking about it a few days ago, and decided to write about it. I thought it made a cute story. :p

hi!
xoxo,
pheebs

Hi! :D

Well tt's called From This Moment On. And it's about a girl who met the love of her life (or so she thinks) and she messed up big time in front of him. and he lives really far awya so she can't fix things between the two of them.

It's kind of based off on something that happened to me. =/ Except the guy that I'm talking about isn't the love of my life. Although a lot of people tease me that he is. He lives really far away. I haven't seen him for a year and a half. The last time I saw him I got really mad at him. And just before I had to leave I tried to say goodbye to him but then somone called my name and suddenly everyone was looking at me. i lost my nerve and didn't say anything to him. not even a goodbye. so I was thinking about it a few days ago, and decided to write about it. I thought it made a cute story. :p

That does sound like a good story. :) I'm working on my story a teeny tiny bit.

lol! Hey Ashley! :p
*shakes hand awkwardly* :D
haha! So what's this story you guys are writing? I write poems...not really a big story writer...
xoxo,
pheebs

lol! Hey Ashley! :p
*shakes hand awkwardly* :D
haha! So what's this story you guys are writing? I write poems...not really a big story writer...
xoxo,
pheebs
It's just a random story I'm writing. *points to one of her previous posts* :D
I think I remember you! Gosh it's been so long though! ah!
Well at least I re-found Tdl! :]
Aurora, that's an awesome name!!
xoxo,
pheebs

When I first joined my screen name was I LOVE WILL!, and then I changed it to Forever_True, and then Over the Falls and now I'm Red Roses. :D

Back