So...Who's On Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOMG!! HIIIIIIIIII!
i'm on =]
AND MY BDAY PARTY IS TOMORRRRRROOOW! can't wait til the 28th though when i'll actually be 13 =]]]]

Happy B-Day Larien!! You're gonna be a teenager...WOOHOO!!:D Hope you have fun!:D

Funny movies are good. I'm going to see the Simpson't movie Friday...against my will. I'm chaperoning my little brother on a date with is girlfriend. I'm hoping it'll be worth it. Afterwards he will be teased to high heaven!:p

He's just lucky I'm so nice.:D There are sooooooooooooo many more ways I could tease him. And if it weren't for me being a hopeless romantic he wouldn't be going on this date. Simpsons or no...they look so cute together! ^_^

aww I wish my boyfriend dosen't that for me no he just well calls me I want more then that I want he to but me things *cries*

let me see mmm how about three and half years now our first date was my prom he took me out to ate and no one was there but us because he called in to do that.

hi Lira what ytou been up to?

he in Afric because of a misston trip his mom is actting odd lately now he told her we dateing oh she didn't know we were dateing just letting you all know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back