So...Who's On Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
What have I been up to!?!?!? :eek:

Wow, let's see. Having very pirate-y conversations with my friends, reading Harry Potter, and eating McDonald's food. :D lol

yea she thought he was dateing this hypr girl because he was actting like he was but wasn't then she told me he brock up I kinda laugh but not in front of her.

wow hmm I been trying to quit my job and well same as you but with out the pirets and the MC part.

heyehey guys i'm ooooooon!!so i see things are going nicely, still doin' your thaaangg -__- such a peaceful smiley, don't you think? say YES *points canopener in threatening way*

helloooo...nothing much. things are just as they were like....always....always going down....but i'm goign to new york tomorow which also means i won't be here [down side] maybe sometihng cool and unbelievable and soemthing that'll change everytihng will happen [PLUS side] :}

helloooo...nothing much. things are just as they were like....always....always going down....but i'm goign to new york tomorow which also means i won't be here [down side] maybe sometihng cool and unbelievable and soemthing that'll change everytihng will happen [PLUS side] :}

Hope you'll have a wonderful trip! You'll be missed here, but it's great that you'll have a chance to see another part of the world and do something different from the usual. Blessings to you!

Hey Hannah, great to see you.

hey!! i like your banner it's pretty, and I think neville and luna are pretty cool together :]

edit: thank you ItW i hope it'll be fun!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back