So...Who's On Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank some time I mostly I'm like Luna quite and smart some I'm Hermione all way fighting with my best friend who I'm now kinda dateing so yea that's me

hi Mum how you?

you cook. fascitaning. I can't even make pudding right +]
lol, i love luna, she's so cool...i like her....mysteriousness...where are you form btw?

ItW: Don't you feel, er, ...weird being called mum? aren't you like 19 or 29 or something? lol i know those two numbers are quite different but i think ui rember a nine in your age +-] <---- omg check it guys!! i got my alien a NOSEE!!DUUUUUUDE!!

Have fun cooking and all that Tess. I'm so not a cook. Inkling is and has tried to teach me more, but I'm pathetic to say the least in the kitchen.

I'm 29 and not really...I'm used to it I guess. I've been raising kids for awhile now and it's not that strange for me even though I've never physically had any of my own. It would be funny in person since I'm not that big and if I really felt like it, in looks I could make it so I passed for a teenager. When I was 23 some teacher actually thought I was in 6th grade. I wasn't amused at the time, but I laugh at it now.

Last edited:
Yum..cheesecake and applepie...hmmm...you can tell it's almost lunch time here...I'm getting hungry!

I'm from Florida it is nice but busy kinda like NY but not quit like it I'm Pray to go to St Augustan next year still in Florida but not as much Busy car running around Horses yes.

Hey Happy, have a great day!

Hannah, I thought you were on the West Coast, not the East...or are you just originally from Florida?

Hope yall will have a great afternoon. Blessings to you! I gotta get going for lunch. Blessings to yall!

oh, florida thats cool...so you go to like disneyland a lot? lol, my sister's 29, sopme ppl think shes 16, but thats a good tihng. It's the same with me, I'm a "tiny" one. But I'm 15 so yeah....haha! 23 ...6th grade...sicknesss, well i have to pee now, and clean the sandwhich maker cuz i just ate a grilled cheese sandwhich...and i'm getting worried cuz there's sometihng really wrong wit hmy msn :L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back