So...Who's On Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's late. It's only 4:40 here, my brother's gonna make dinner in a bit. Then we'll eat it at 6.:D My life is like clockwork. LOL

He'll make wheat pasta. It's really good, and all he has to do is boil water and empty the box and let it sit for a while. The trick is getting him to do it without burning the house down. lol jk:p
We don't cook in our house really, we buy a lot of frozen and pre-cooked foods. That makes it easy.:D

He'll make wheat pasta. It's really good, and all he has to do is boil water and empty the box and let it sit for a while. The trick is getting him to do it without burning the house down. lol jk:p
We don't cook in our house really, we buy a lot of frozen and pre-cooked foods. That makes it easy.:D

Well that's the only thing my brother can make :D Even my dad is better at cooking.That says a whole lot.

I love peas.:D Only canned though...I have this thing with frozen vegitables. I just don't like them. *shrugs* But peas are really good with macaroni n' cheese and ham. *licks lips* Okay...I'm making myself hungry.:D

:eek: that's just how I DON'T like pees, I like fried pees though. I love tomatoes, and corn, and canned beans in sweet syrup with steak and mashed potatoes. That's a really good dinner. A good family dinner. :eek: what did I just say?! I said something positive about families!!!! :D :D

Beyond Reality: I love your avatar. It's very abstracty and I like abstract.

Last edited:
I'm making you thirsty? O.O How?

Hello Poe. It's funny, the only thing you mentioned that I like was corn. MMMM, corn. *stomache growls* o_O Oh gosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back