So...Who's On Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye Julie. *hugs* Talk to you later.:D

Poe, I'm not saying this to be picky, but because I'm OCD.:D DisneyWORLD is in Florida, disneyLAND is California. Just so you know. I hope your msn gets fixed, and the other stuff works out too. LOL:p

lol I'm from Florida Jacksonville sorry to confuse you like that.

no I don't go to Disneyworld all the time I wish but no not really.

Last edited:
how come everyone says Gandolf when his name says Gandalf?
Spareoomian: lol, it's ok, I was goiggn to write in "or whichever one" because i wasn't sure but thatnk you...disneyworld=florida, Disneyland=california. Got it. :)

I like it too Pheebz.:D But...but...but...what does it say?!:eek: I must knoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww.

thanks out o the blue! Yeah,I hate dial up! So how's everyone's summer been so far? Mines kinda boring right now...hey! If anyone get's a chance,me and my friend just made a youtube account! Look up "Chocolate and lemonade num!" on the search thing. Then look at other movies we made! please? We just started yesterday! I'm the one with brown hair!!!

My summer's been good. And with less then a month to go it gets eventful.:rolleyes: But I can't wait to go back to school, we had three months this year.:eek: Very fun, but soooooooooooo boring.

*stares at Pheebz's siggy* I will figure it out...I must.:confused::D

Has anyone looked at the youtube thing yet? I hate looking at the back to school stuff during summer! And that reched smell,ak! Yeah,me and my friends always plan a lot o' parties for the summer time,lol. We can't be seperated for to long!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back