Soooo, what'd'ya get?

Though prezzies obviously aren't the main point of Christmas, what'd you get?

For me, I got tickets to the Broadway show WICKED as well as several DVDs and books.

How about YOU?

I got awesome jewelry, and scarves and clothes, and I am very happy! Oh, an awesome curling iron, I love doing hair so, i was really happy when i opened that

Me too! I got a tomtom. :D

The only thing I asked for was The music of John Williams: 40 years of Film.

It's absolutely EPIC.

besides that, I was graciously given several movies, the HBO series "john adams", a book on WW2, and a digital camera.

Me too! I got a tomtom. :D

The only thing I asked for was The music of John Williams: 40 years of Film.

It's absolutely EPIC.

besides that, I was graciously given several movies, the HBO series "john adams", a book on WW2, and a digital camera.

LOL nice! I got a tomtom too! Tomtom "one" ... I also got a book from WW2 ... A book by Gunnar Sønsteby about the Norwegian resistance :p

Wow, thats pretty coincidental.

My book's author is Jeff Shaara. It's historical fiction. Deals with Normandy onward. I'm sorry the name escapes me.

As soon as I started up the tomtom, it was asking me for a preference on a voice, so I just had to go to www.tomtom.com to download an Irish person :D

I got The Nightmare Before Christmas on collecters edition DVD, Treasure Planet soundtrack, rainboots that were too small and Disney Scene It? And Connect Four. And I suppossedly have a few more presenets from other people too.

The best present I got though was rain!

I got:

BBC Narnia Set :D
"Lord of the Dance" Soundtrack
A new pink and black scarf <3
New iPod speakers
New PJ's from my mommy :D
$40.00 for Starbucks *happy dances*
and 13 pairs of socks :D

Over all. Awesome! And my Aunt still is sending our stuff out...sooo :D

YAY Presents! I am glad you put the disclaimer that PRESENTS aren't everything! I think my cousins are having a difficult time learning this but they are getting there!

Hat + gloves really cute from J. Crew
JENNIFER KNAPP Limited Ed. CD
Knightmore Academy + Expelled DVD

JANE AUSTEN beautiful book by Barnes and NObel. It's leather bound and has the most georgous cover. I cried when I opened it.
My Utmost for His Highest
FLASHLIGHT *yes* Portable alarm clock*YES*Other stuff but that's the highlights.

MIRACLE fragrance set. My mum almost didn't get it, but Divine appointment happened and she got one that a lady returned seconds after entering the store!!! It was my God Moment as my grandmother calls it.

Other stuff too. :D I had a VERY blessed Christmas<3 Praise GOd!

from Pac sun
two hoodies(Fox)
a big crossbone and rose Fox purse
a belt

Prince Caspian
The Other Bolyn Girl
Xena: season 1 (now I only need 2)
a claw machine teddy bear
Kim Rodger's boots

Perfume and something else from Victoria Secret:rolleyes:

40$ gift certificate to Borders

Twlight soundtrack
Nine Inch Nails- The Fragile
A better and new cd player

boyfriend gave me:
roses
a teddybear
and a Macey's gift card

and a stocking full of Pocky, nuts, chocolate and Praelines:D

oh and an Aslan pin

so thats like....20 things yay!

Last edited:
I got a very pretty new watch. :) (luckily my mom picked blue, instead of pink. )

My sister also gave me a collection of prose by the famous Chinese writer of the Sung Dynasty, Su Che, brother of Su Shi. I was overjoyed. I:) It also has all the neat footnotes and background and everything.

I bet no one else got that for Christmas. :D

a new phone :D
a fuzzy yellow dressing gown yay!
a show jacket (for horse riding yeah)
saddle blanket (black)
new jodphurs yay pink + black!
2 nice top/dress thingos
iPod speakers

other stuff but im having a big mental blank :p

iPod speakers, a lot of clothes which is nice. :D
And my sister sent me some awesome cologne.
I also got to see a play and have a beach vacation which was given before Christmas. :p

EDIT: I also got an awesome scarf and jacket. :D

clothes, shoes, a digital camera. (woot!) some random little trinkets and things, a really pretty jewelry box, a bath set thingy from me friend Hannah, but i haven't got my presents from my cousins yet cause i still have to go see them. same w/ some of me other friends.

off the top of my head..

a hat like the Fifth Doctor (Doctor Who)

The Fifth Doctor (Okay, he's a toy but still..)

The Tenth Doctor (okay he's a toy too :D)

Adipose to go with the Tenth Doctor (If you're not a Doctor Who fan you won't be able to figure it out)

Two Cavaliers shirts

A Cavaliers hat

Two watches :)D)

A hat rack to go with my hat :D

A chess set

An MP3 player

okay, I have seven brothers and sisters who all gave me presents not to mention a few friends, I got a lot of presents, those are the ones I thought of right off the bat

Digital camera
Aeropostale stuff and gift card
Prince Caspian on DVD
Bath and Body Works (a bunch of stuff)
Other clothes...
Wii
Uhhhhhhhh... that's about it for now... I haven't been to church yet and so I have to get stuff from there too. :p :rolleyes:

a ton of aeropostale stuff/clothes.
a gift basket. mainly chocolate. :rolleyes:
lotion/body spray.
five below/iTunes/aeropostale gift cards.
&+ some other minor gifts.. :p

Prince Caspian DVD's! I knew someone would get them for me! My wonderful husband got it for me. :)

I also got ... but this was for my birthday on last Friday ... a 10-inch Chubby Model figurine from the Italian artist Emilio Cassarotto. It is a ltd edition (#677 of 999) cast in resin, and it is gorgeous! I will attach a photo of her. As soon as I got it, I wanted to put her out, but all over our front room was only Xmas decorations. So, I stood her next to my Kwanza Claus fabriche figure for now. They look really cute together!

Attachments

• chubby model.jpg
    chubby model.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 67
Back