Soooo, what'd'ya get?

everything. i got everything. :D joking.

i got clothes, Dispicable Me the movie (i LOVE this movie),perfume, a new webcam and microphone for my computer, and a purple scarf

candy in my stocking :) yumm yumm

candy in my stocking yumm yumm and some lip gloss or lipstick i didn't get any gifts because i already saw VODT in the theater so i asked for candy

tootsie pops

peppermint bark

andies thin mints

A nice black double breasted coat! Scarf, candy, money counting jar thing, earrings, money :D, bracelet, watch, Redwall readers club subscription, a program to lean Japanese, and my Dad bought the whole family a new computer!!! We needed one really bad and it has a touch screen!

I got earings, a Japanese fan, a loose-leaf portable tea holding device, movie money to go see Tangled, a Chinese jacket, a bonsai book, hair ties, curly hair products, etc :)

My sister got a sword for Christmas. Yes, a real sword. :D It's pretty and shiny and long and AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I might have to be jealous!:D

I got a luggage set (I want to go somewhere now!:D), fuzzy boot-like slippers, a laptop bag, a purple sweater that I'm wearing right now, two puzzles, a circlet crown thingy, a pretty journal (that I don't know what to do with since I don't keep a journal:p), a Bible cover, and a few other little things.

Back