Soooo, what'd'ya get?

I got:

A bow and arrow, which is sadly cracked, so I'll have to get a new one,
a few board games,
PC DVD(although I don't know if this counts, it was supposedly Christmas but I got it the day it came out, and I've watched it 7 times since),
A few gift cards and checks,
The tales of beetle the bard,
and some random other stuff

1 got a couple of things For Christmas

i got a couple of things for Christmas

Christmas candy in my stocking yeach i know i still do the stocking thing although i'm in my 30's lol :)

a hair dryer

prince caspian on DVD

one of those bedazzler things that decorates t shirts and other things with jewels

I got a crisp new dollar bill and a lecture on the evils of wine, women and song....

-- Rochester, from The Jack Benny Show

hmmm... :

>> Prince Caspian 3 disc Special Edition *huggles* .. pretty much the only thing I realy really like hehehehe.

>> Awesome dress, Tinkerbell hoodie, leggings, tights, and like 293847324 pairs of FUZZY SOCKS! :D Everyone knows I love those ...

>> DIGICAM! Which I adore of course <3

>> A WHOLE lot of makeup

>> "Paris, France" bag and nail polish from my 10 year old sister <3

>> CANDY!

Doesn't it seem like everyone recieved relatively the same things?
Originiality seems to belong to Lossendil, and Inkspot.

I'm not criticizing, no not at all.
Just pointin' it out.. :)

Doesn't it seem like everyone recieved relatively the same things?
Originiality seems to belong to Lossendil, and Inkspot.

I'm not criticizing, no not at all.
Just pointin' it out.. :)

Want something different? I got the Return of the King Extended Edition and Nintendo Wii.:)

Oh, everyone got good presents :wow:...
Here, Christmas works a bit different, we give small presents in the family. I got a cinema ticket and 2 bags of chips in the family on my mother's side and *drumroll* a bucket full of bird food... I told myself to stop expecting original things from that...

But for Sinterklaas (it's almost the same as christmas for you guys, with the man with the beard who gives presents to children, but on 6 December) I did get nice presents: a straightener, the PC dvd (2 discs), a guitar book, tickets for the musical Daens (that we went to earlier), a cd with songs from the musical Daens and bird food...

board games (backgammon, jenga, and sequence), arrows (for my bow), a set of jewelry with my birthstone, a special wood box, and money. I have at least one more gift on the way.

I didn't get a whole bunch which was fine since most of them were kind of expensive:

a blue 8GB video iPod Nano,
two Adventures in Odyssey albums, "Eugene Returns!" and "Into the Light",
a case for my iPod,
two shirts,
a jewelry box *from someone else*,
a bracelet,
and something else....I can't remember what.............

There's a VIDEO iPod Nano? Who knew?! I still have the iPod Mini which came out, about 5 years ago? It's the equivalent of the Nano back in the day ... It works great ... but no video. I forgot to say I got some books for Christmas, too, including InkDeath which I have been wanting! :)

I got a fair amount, although mostly I got gift cards, but the rest was:
FMA Season 2 and the movie
My Sims for the DS and the Wii
6 500 piece puzzles
And a 2nd copy of Inkdeath

I got a watch, gloves(Kevlar), an alarm clock(I'm a hard sleeper), Sword(Damascus steel), Metal cutting saw blades, Candy ( :p ) Permission to use the concrete slab outside to build a forge. I believe that is it?

Sounds like everyone got really good stuff this year :)
Let's see, I got...
A digital camera
Prince Caspian DVD :D
Rush of Fools CD
A cell-phone holder I can clip onto my boot for when I horseback-ride
A new wallet
Some books
And some clothes

One more Christmas but no need to make a new thread!!

Let's see... Santa finally got on my good side!!! He got me a PS3!!!!!!!...

Back