Spam Board II

Really? :D Unbelievable. He missed it even when I gave a hint. Wow.
Three times...see if he catches this one.

...Which one was that??? *confused*

:D :D :D
I suppose missing THIS is too much to hope for.
Oooh look! Red (^) and green! And it's just getting towards Christmas. How nice.

And I don't see why you should be so upset, Olórin--after all, you just did it to me. :D Though it's true that I wasn't given extra hints to help me out. *evil grin*

I wonder if you can powder your teeth within the space of a few minutes... No.

It wasn't just that one, either, there were three more before it... in a different thread, though.

And for you. You ask why? Well, then. The reason is that, according to the laws of thermodynamics (heat is work and work is heat, heat won't pass from a cooler to a hotter.... you can try it if you like but you'd far better not-a, cos the cold in the cooler gets hotter as a rule-a...) *snoore*

Yes. I'll probably buy Flanders & Swann CD's for my entire family for Christmas, and they'll look at me like I'm crazy. Which won't be any major change in the way they've been looking at me for the last 5 years, but hey, it looks good on paper to say that. Er, on cyberpaper. Forum, that is. You know.

...yeah. I know...

*looks at Olórin like he's crazy*

No, really, I'm thrilled to have made headway in driving the world to insanity via listening to Flanders and Swann--that is--oh. Great. There goes my plot. Arg.

Back