Spam Board II

What should i do, oh what should i do? Does MF's post deserve a TK, or not. Oh the problems of life, it's just like making a choice between painting Olorinsesss beard pink or pink with purple stripes. I mean, after all he isn't a zebra! So white definitely doesn't do. Then again, i like black, black is good, like bananas. Bananas are good, always take a banana to a party, the doctor says. And i'm talking about the doctor here, so no confusing. He might have a time machine, but he doesn't have a coffee machine, so HA! Though i wonder what you would get if you trow it into the soda machine, i'm completely sure that it is NOT something they do research on at universities, maybe in the government, but NOT at school. But WHYY? My life is useless now. Thank goodness i've got patients to bug in the insane asylum, and i've got SturDiNae, which reminds me of MF, and my big TK problem. But there is always one way of solving things on every occasion:

*WHALESPLATS MF*

TK!

ugh...

where did everyone go? it seems like no one gets on anymore! anyways whats new people? havent been around in a while..school sux! big test today on the book "three cups of tea" sooo boring.. :eek: hope i did well.

ya know whats kinda sad and has completely caught me by suprise?! :eek: im totally diggin the miley cyrus song "party in the usa" :cool:

"like whos that chick thats rockin kicks shes gotta be from outta town" :eek: << thats me singing along to miley! haha!

where did everyone go? it seems like no one gets on anymore! anyways whats new people? havent been around in a while..school sux! big test today on the book "three cups of tea" sooo boring.. :eek: hope i did well.
Hi Gabe, almost everyone who was here when you were left a long time ago. Sophie, Sofie, Cloe and Rogue for example have been gone for a long time, and they were here when you were. But i still remember you, if it might make you feel better. Nice to see you again :).

Btw, you still say 'ya know', ROFL :D

Well, MF, you are our biggest problem, and since Whalesplatting doesn't help you, it turns out that you are your own biggest problem too. So Whalesplatting would only solve that for you. You should be gratefull!

Hi Gabe, almost everyone who was here when you were left a long time ago. Sophie, Sofie, Cloe and Rogue for example have been gone for a long time, and they were here when you were. But i still remember you, if it might make you feel better. Nice to see you again :).

Btw, you still say 'ya know', ROFL :D

OMGZ!!! i member u too! sofie was my tdl bff! we were inseperable, and we even started the anti-rochlonites..that was rogue and chloe who thought they deserved their own 'nites' group... :rolleyes: yah i know.. tdl was very high school back then wasnt it? there were so many people back then, unfortantely i didnt get along with most of em. does anyone member thomas? he was my arch nemesis..i think we got banned like 3 times for fighting on the tdl forums... :eek:good times!

and yah..i guess i do still say ya know a lot..

OMGZ!!! i member u too! sofie was my tdl bff! we were inseperable, and we even started the anti-rochlonites..that was rogue and chloe who thought they deserved their own 'nites' group... :rolleyes: yah i know.. tdl was very high school back then wasnt it? there were so many people back then, unfortantely i didnt get along with most of em. does anyone member thomas? he was my arch nemesis..i think we got banned like 3 times for fighting on the tdl forums... good times!

Yeah i know, Sofie and you left about the same time. And i remember the rochlonites, though not from the inside, i've never been a nite person :rolleyes:. It was very high school, though i remember Sofie saying that she left because all kind of kids were joining who loved High School Musical, ROFL:D Well, it's new maybe, but still fun, and even though i don't like HSM, i don't really mind the ones who do ;). Thomas is still here every now and then, though he changed his name some times i believe. I think he was... The Machinist when you were here... but i'm not sure. But he's here under a different name now, you might see him around.

But according to the Encyclopedia, the spelling police won...

We did.

OMGZ!!! i member u too! sofie was my tdl bff! we were inseperable, and we even started the anti-rochlonites..that was rogue and chloe who thought they deserved their own 'nites' group... :rolleyes: yah i know.. tdl was very high school back then wasnt it? there were so many people back then, unfortantely i didnt get along with most of em. does anyone member thomas? he was my arch nemesis..i think we got banned like 3 times for fighting on the tdl forums... :eek:good times!

Thomas is still around, I think as Jack of Blades at the moment (although he's changed his name so many times, it's hard to remember).

Yeah i know, Sofie and you left about the same time. And i remember the rochlonites, though not from the inside, i've never been a nite person :rolleyes:. It was very high school, though i remember Sofie saying that she left because all kind of kids were joining who loved High School Musical, ROFL:D Well, it's new maybe, but still fun, and even though i don't like HSM, i don't really mind the ones who do ;). Thomas is still here every now and then, though he changed his name some times i believe. I think he was... The Machinist when you were here... but i'm not sure. But he's here under a different name now, you might see him around.

i know its so crazy isnt it? thinking back on those days..can u believe its been over three years now? :eek: yah that was his name when i was coming around. oh geeze...hsm...yah i guess that was about the time i left too, i seem to remember that was around the first time i heard of zac efran, cuz i think i member there being a 'poll' or something "zac efran or william moseley" idk, i just member thinking it was quite funny...anywho, so whats new around here?

I'm sorry, but Zac Efron vs William Moseley is just soooooo horrible, really :rolleyes: That deserves a whalesplat! Yeah, whalesplats are new, and cacti too, and SturDiNae, and all kinds of new members, and new mods, and new threads, and the RPG section got completely altered.

Back