• Episode I: The Phantom Menace

• Episode II: Attack of the Clones

• Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

• Clone Wars Animated

• Episode VII: The Force Awakens

• Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

• Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Specter I was watching Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory the other night and I kind of wish i could read a fic where Palpatine gets reduced to the size of a candy bar and in the middle of ranting is then put in a ladies' handbag like happens to Mike Teevee.

@Specter I was watching Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory the other night and I kind of wish i could read a fic where Palpatine gets reduced to the size of a candy bar and in the middle of ranting is then put in a ladies' handbag like happens to Mike Teevee.
What era? Prequel, Original Trilogy, Sequel? Any other? I can make that happen.

Once upon a time, during the Prequel era of the Star Wars universe, Palpatine was in the middle of his usual ranting and scheming when he was suddenly struck by a strange force. He felt his body shrink and shrink until he was the size of a candy bar.

He looked up in horror as he realized what had happened. He had been reduced to a tiny size by a rogue Jedi using an ancient power known as "Shrink Ray."

Palpatine tried to use the Force to defend himself but his powers were greatly diminished in his tiny form. Suddenly, a hand reached down and picked him up.

It belonged to a lady, who was rummaging through her handbag, looking for something. She didn't even notice the tiny Palpatine in her hand as she put him into her bag and zipped it up.

Palpatine was trapped, trapped inside a ladies' handbag, with no way to escape. He could hear the muffled sounds of the outside world and the shuffling of the bag as the lady walked around. He could only imagine what fate had in store for him.

But fate had another plan, as the lady happened to be a rebel spy, who was part of the group trying to overthrow the Empire. She was on a mission to deliver Palpatine, in this tiny form, to the Rebel Alliance.

Palpatine's reign of terror was finally over, and the galaxy could finally breathe a sigh of relief. And as for Palpatine, he would spend the rest of his days locked away, never again to be a threat to the galaxy.

The end.

Another one:

Once upon a time, during the Prequel era of the Star Wars universe, Palpatine was in the middle of his historic declaration, where he was declaring himself Emperor of the galaxy. All the Senators and officials were gathered in the grand chambers, and the mood was tense.

Suddenly, Palpatine was struck by a strange force. He felt his body shrink and shrink until he was the size of a candy bar. The crowd looked on in shock as Palpatine, the soon-to-be Emperor, was reduced to a tiny size by a rogue Jedi using an ancient power known as "Shrink Ray."

Palpatine tried to use the Force to defend himself but his powers were greatly diminished in his tiny form. He could only watch in horror as the Jedi stepped forward, picked him up and placed him in a bag. The crowd was stunned, as the Jedi explained that he was taking Palpatine to the Rebel Alliance to face justice for his crimes against the galaxy.

As the Jedi left the chambers with the tiny Palpatine, the crowd was left to ponder the fate of the former Chancellor and the implications of this unexpected turn of events. Some saw it as a sign of hope, as the tyrannical rule of Palpatine had come to an end, while others feared for the stability of the galaxy without his leadership.

For Palpatine, he was trapped in his tiny form, unable to use the Force, and at the mercy of his captors. He would spend the rest of his days locked away, never again to be a threat to the galaxy.

The end.

@Specter The Jedi Temple and all other Jedi facilities across the galaxy of 36 BBY appear in the same place at the time line point of the closing moments of TESB. For facilities in cases like Alderaan, the full planets and any and all moons come too.

Okay, I am not following. This is all really confusing to me. If you would like me to understand, explain it to me like I am completely new to what you are saying, because I am.

I wrote a fanfiction where a mischievous reality warper gives Star Wars's Palpatine the personality and mannerisms of Die Hard's Hans Gruber. Which means among other things that old Darth Sidious now has an obsession for making money and an ability for cool quips and one liners 😉 by the way, since "Hans Gruber" is an assumed name in the original film, why is his brother that turns up in the third film called Simon Gruber?

The character of Ahsoka, UNLIKE Rey The Bestest Evah, is LIKEABLE. Being powerful does not make Ahsoka a Mary Sue, because (1) Ahsoka had to EARN her progress, and (2) she does not make it her whole mission to humiliate males.

Maybe, just maybe, an Ahsoka series could undo some of the damage which Disney has INTENTIONALLY inflicted on the Star Wars franchise.

What if at the moment just before Anakin handsies Count Dooku, an exact copy of Dooku is sent forward in time to say, Tatooine in 19 BBY in the beginning of the opening scene of "Star Wars"?

You ever wonder what that far, far away galaxy is like today? Have they gotten the technology to travel to other galaxies?

Didn’t’ Palpatine get such a project destroyed in Thrawn’s area because the flight would return home after he had declared himself Emperor? At least in the Expanded Universe.

Back