superhero world

*Twyla walks on stage,whispers somthing strange.the sky darkens,thunder aproaches....everything is black.she strikes lightning and absorbs it,it becomes a light for the whole room*

Lady teyrna said:
*Twyla walks on stage,whispers somthing strange.the sky darkens,thunder aproaches....everything is black.she strikes lightning and absorbs it,it becomes a light for the whole room*
hero good job

SweetieGirl said:
ic: Cyrstal gets really bored cause she was the first one.
for all the people that have already gone may go into the cafeteria and get there schedules and there will also be drinks

Zoe walks on stage. She opens her palm and a freball springs to life. It raises into the air and gets bigger and bigger. She waves her hand again, and it disapears instantly, before exploding.

GeNtLe SuSaN said:
Zoe walks on stage. She opens her palm and a freball springs to life. It raises into the air and gets bigger and bigger. She waves her hand again, and it disapears instantly, before exploding.
(people clap) wow hero

Madison turns to her best friend Crystal " Wow i cant belive im a hero! im totally amped to try out for the softball team and track, oh and cant forget soccer"

office said:
*walks into cafetiria and sits down alone at a table*
*Twyla comes and sits across from him*"It's ok,i didn't make it on my first try at another place either....maybe i could help you in some way?

Lady teyrna said:
*Twyla comes and sits across from him*"It's ok,i didn't make it on my first try at another place either....maybe i could help you in some way?
''it.. its ok thanks anyway. you can sit down if you want. oh hi jordan''

Back