The Grand Hotel

"Okay..."Jenny said sitting in the limo.
"Joe,The Grand Hotel please!Thanks!"Jenny said smiling.
"So Josh,want to watch TV,popcorn,soda?"Jenny said as the car was almost at the hotel.

Vivian got out of the taxi, handing the driver a generous tip. She saw Kyle fixing the door and waved slightly. Then she went in the other door and went up to her room to be hounded by her personal assistants.

Vivian got out of the taxi, handing the driver a generous tip. She saw Kyle fixing the door and waved slightly. Then she went in the other door and went up to her room to be hounded by her personal assistants.

He smiled and waved. He got back to the door, wondering if he'll ever so much as talk to her again.

"Listen. Tell him that I don't care, I have plans tomorrow night. I'll have lunch with him!" Vivian sighed.
"But he's the director!"
"And I'm the actor. I have plans. I'm going back out. And when I get back, I want you to have this straightened out."
Vivian left and went to the lobby and sat in a chair.

Jenny and Josh arrived at the hotel and she said"Well I going to my room...bye Josh..."she walked toward the lobby.
She saw Kyle fixing the door and she gave him a smile and thumbs up.

"Okay..."Jenny said sitting in the limo.
"Joe,The Grand Hotel please!Thanks!"Jenny said smiling.
"So Josh,want to watch TV,popcorn,soda?"Jenny said as the car was almost at the hotel.

Josh didnot want anything. He was still a bit full from dinner.

Jenny and Josh arrived at the hotel and she said"Well I going to my room...bye Josh..."she walked toward the lobby.
She saw Kyle fixing the door and she gave him a smile and thumbs up.

Josh got out of the limo and stood in the lobby, watching Jenny walk away.
She had stopped and gave a thumbs up to a handyman.
'Strange girl,' he thought until he noticed Vivian.
He went over to her and sat in an empty seat.

Last edited:
"Yeah, it was good," stated Josh before Lesley came over and greeted him.

"Sitting," replied Josh to Lesley as he looked at her with a smirk.

Vivian nodded and looked up at Lesely, sightly put off. Hello, you're just completely walking in on our conversation. I don't care if she's famous, she's not one for privacy. she thought.

Vivian nodded and looked up at Lesely, sightly put off. Hello, you're just completely walking in on our conversation. I don't care if she's famous, she's not one for privacy. she thought.

Josh glanced at Vivian for a fleeting moment and noticed she had a look of disdain in her eyes.
'Is she jealous because Lesley is talking to me?' he thought before putting his attention back to Lesley.

Back