The Inheritance Trilogy RPG:

Sir Godfrey

Pelegrin Crucis
This RPG is based on the popular books Eragon and Eldest, it also covers book 3 and the film.

The rules of this RPG are simple, obey the Adminstator's instructions and keep your story true to the books and the film. You may either choose a character from the books or create your very own. Note: If you choose a dragon rider you also get there dragon.

The timeline that the events of this RPG will take place will be during book I Eragon. However you may make your own character's story and fallow it instead. (Note: That you my play as any of you favorite character regardless of the timeline).

I have chosen Eragon & Saphira to be my characters.

Members:

Sir Godfrey -Eragon, Saphira, Argo, Demaji, Daret and Charz'zar

Skylasue -Skyla, Glorfindel, and Persifiney

Lady Chole -Laura Alimn and Zaknir Orai

Link The Hero of Time -Murtagh and Thorn

oxford girl -Arya and Marlenna

Shiloh -Tamuril, Nasuada, and Angela

Princess Rose -Areenaiussa (call me Reeny)

The_Lost_Pevensie -Helena

Last edited:
This is a great idea SG......hmm....Arya is taken...can I be Nasuada and Angela?(Is it ok to be two?)Ok I feel really bad having 3 characters...but Im not really doing anything so...do you mind?

Name:Tamuril
Species:Elf
Appearance:
Mages.jpg

Bio: Tamuril is Arya's cousin and had been training under her for many decades.She is a skilled archer,swordship,and magic.When Tamuril was young a Dragon hatched for her.They were very powerful,but when Galbatorix came her dragon died.She also faught next to Brom when her Dragon died.Brom was like a father to her.She is usually found guarding the way to Ellesmere.

Last edited:
Name: Areenaiussa (call me Reeny)
Looks: Loooong blonde hair, blue eyes
Dragon: Enia ( a girl)

The days of the Dragon Riders come again:

Since we have meember I thoguht we would start.

There was time when are lands flurished, a time of dragons and dragon riders.

The Inheritance Trilogy RPG:

Overview:

The beutiful land of Alagaesia has been ravaged by the evil King Galbortorix,
he has crushed all rebellions including the Varden. The only hope we have is
in the propehcy that another dragon would be born and defeat the king. Are
story begins when Arya Princess of Ellesmera rides holding the only hope of
defeating the king. Meanwhile a young boy named Eragon is out hunting, his
life and Alagaesia will never be the same again.

Eragon

Deep within the woods of the Spine, the young lad Eragon pulls his bow waiting for nearby deer to turn. As the deer turns Eragon fires, and just then a blue flash blinds Eragon. Eragon looks to see his arrow in a tree and a strange blue stone laying before him. Puzzled Eragon approaches the stone and picks it up.

Well Im supposing I shouldnt because my character isnt in these sceens.Unless their doing something at that moment that has to do with Eragon.

~*Shiloh*~ said:
Well Im supposing I shouldnt because my character isnt in these sceens.Unless their doing something at that moment that has to do with Eragon.

Actully right now I'm doing like the movie. So Arya is actually fighting Durza right now or you could go to before Eragon gets Saphira's egg.

Sir Godfrey said:
Actully right now I'm doing like the movie. So Arya is actually fighting Durza right now or you could go to before Eragon gets Saphira's egg.
Thats ok...I guess ill just wait..thanks though

You can do it however you like, I'm just playing Eragon according to how it was in the film, you can do it like the book if you wish.

Kaykays.

Reeny was running happily through the woods near her hous when suddenly-

she tripped over a glowing purpley-blue rock.

Ok I hope you dont mind but since Im not doing anything I made a new character on my post before...do you mind?

Back