The Jedi Order:

Very good Young Padawan. Also for those of you seriously seeking to becoming a even greater Jedi pick up the book Christian Wisdom of the Jedi Masters.

vanessa! you have deserted us! *sheds tears* why!!! :(
me being evil and you not will not effect the frodo will it ?

Lets do it

Master Kara is here sorry I deserted you guys for a day Iwas sick but now Master Kara is ready lets engage the Sith now I receveed the message and am fully prepared to fight and die in the attempt if it comes to it

Being offline for a day and half I have missed alot

Engages Lighsaber

Where is my padawn Aravis where are you ?

pick up the book Christian Wisdom of the Jedi Masters. Read it and I love it

Last edited:
Master Kara is here sorry I deserted you guys for a day Iwas sick but now Master Kara is ready lets engage the Sith now I receveed the message and am fully prepared to fight and die in the attempt if it comes to it

Being offline for a day and half I have missed alot

Engages Lighsaber

Where is my padawn Aravis where are you ?

pick up the book Christian Wisdom of the Jedi Masters. Read it and I love it

I'm sorry you were sick Master. I'm glad you're back though! :D

I'm right here, lightsaber drawn and at the ready.

Everyone keep steady, the Sith have not attacked us. We mustin go looking for a fight. We will wait for them. And when they come, we will show them the power of the Light side.

Wait Aravis your a knight that was the quickest traing on record Why didn't Grand Master Godfrey inform me of this ?

I am excited for this to but what are they waiting on I agree Mrs OBi they are doing this on purpse testing us waiting on us to make the first move but we will not engage them.

Back