The Jedi Order:

To The Machinist: If we're going to include the Shadow Jedi Order as one of the paths/groups that participates in this RPG, we'll have to go along within parameters set by me. I know this may sound restricitve, but my friends and i were the ones who created this awhile back, in high school, and an entire storyline, some might say sub-universe was created. But, on the other hand, there is still a ton of space to work with. I can PM you some of the key excerpts from a quasi-history compilation I've been writing, covering the United Federation and Shadow Jedi Order's history, including my character's family line and other notable figures in the history of the United Federation and Shadow Jedi Order. I am totally willing to try and fenagle in any and all characters and the various aspects of the RP persona into the storyline thus far, as long as they don't go against the parameters. These basically amount to keeping the history the canonical and in-line with the nature of the Shadow Jedi (the Shadows have no Master ranking, etc.) and United Federation. Not much else to it, except for case-related issues.

To the Rest of Y'all: If this is going to be anything of an RPG, we better actually put something into it, besides a 'Light Jedi-Sith War' thingy. I could help with that, as long as you're all willing to work with the UF and SJO.

That's all,

Cyon Corell
Shadow Jedi Knight Commander
Supreme General, Shadow Jedi Order
Shadow Jedi Representative on the Royal Council
Admiral, Anakarian Defense League, Ret.
Fleet Admiral, United Federation Navy

To The Machinist: If we're going to include the Shadow Jedi Order as one of the paths/groups that participates in this RPG, we'll have to go along within parameters set by me. I know this may sound restricitve, but my friends and i were the ones who created this awhile back, in high school, and an entire storyline, some might say sub-universe was created. But, on the other hand, there is still a ton of space to work with. I can PM you some of the key excerpts from a quasi-history compilation I've been writing, covering the United Federation and Shadow Jedi Order's history, including my character's family line and other notable figures in the history of the United Federation and Shadow Jedi Order. I am totally willing to try and fenagle in any and all characters and the various aspects of the RP persona into the storyline thus far, as long as they don't go against the parameters. These basically amount to keeping the history the canonical and in-line with the nature of the Shadow Jedi (the Shadows have no Master ranking, etc.) and United Federation. Not much else to it, except for case-related issues.

To the Rest of Y'all: If this is going to be anything of an RPG, we better actually put something into it, besides a 'Light Jedi-Sith War' thingy. I could help with that, as long as you're all willing to work with the UF and SJO.

That's all,

Cyon Corell
Shadow Jedi Knight Commander
Supreme General, Shadow Jedi Order
Shadow Jedi Representative on the Royal Council
Admiral, Anakarian Defense League, Ret.
Fleet Admiral, United Federation Navy

What does, "UF and SJO" mean?

The Force Is Strong With The Young One - Yoda

Wahahaha! I am Darth Revan :D
I destroy Jedi

ha ha ha.... omg thsi is gonna be hilarious... it already is... oh gosh it's just funny....

Muhahaha... everybodys like let me join i wanna do it can i be in? and mess and then this machanist or whatever goes wahahaha I destory you! i mena i can imagine that in a raspy kind of evil laughter low voice... thats' just funny.. i'm not sure if i wanna be a darth or a jedi... oh the temptation.... ha ha ha..... if i was a jedi i'd rock the force.... i just dont think ya'll could handle it! ha ha(just to let ya'll know i'm a smart*&^(bleep or bloop can't decide) sometimes lol) i'd be liek one of the only girl jedis! kick some butt!!!

i like that move in the 3rd movie8the new one) where anakin(hottie) like cuts off the guys head with the two lightsabers.. that is awesome!!!!!

LOVE TO ALL THE STAR WARS LOVERS!!!!!

p.s. they need to have like a rock icon... like the two fingers thing.. like off the movie stick it! which is great and funny!!!!!!

ha ha ha.... omg thsi is gonna be hilarious... it already is... oh gosh it's just funny....

Muhahaha... everybodys like let me join i wanna do it can i be in? and mess and then this machanist or whatever goes wahahaha I destory you! i mena i can imagine that in a raspy kind of evil laughter low voice... thats' just funny.. i'm not sure if i wanna be a darth or a jedi... oh the temptation.... ha ha ha..... if i was a jedi i'd rock the force.... i just dont think ya'll could handle it! ha ha(just to let ya'll know i'm a smart*&^(bleep or bloop can't decide) sometimes lol) i'd be liek one of the only girl jedis! kick some butt!!!

i like that move in the 3rd movie8the new one) where anakin(hottie) like cuts off the guys head with the two lightsabers.. that is awesome!!!!!

LOVE TO ALL THE STAR WARS LOVERS!!!!!

p.s. they need to have like a rock icon... like the two fingers thing.. like off the movie stick it! which is great and funny!!!!!!

:rolleyes: Master Godfrey will have to determine if you are accepted to the Order or not.

LOL....it didn't actually make it into the film, but it's on the ep. 3 special features disc; I think it's under like Games and Promotion or something like that.

even a sith "hopeful" knew that! silly jedis. I think hopeful is code for they dont have enough confidence/interest in me lol:rolleyes:

Back