The OFFICIAL Paperb'nites Thread

I want a tattoo...just a little one, a star on the inside of my wrist. But I almost fainted when I had my finger pricked to give blood. (Turns out I cant give blood anyway...I'm anemic). But needles freak me out. So I just draw it on every once in a while :rolleyes:

I want a tattoo...just a little one, a star on the inside of my wrist. But I almost fainted when I had my finger pricked to give blood. (Turns out I cant give blood anyway...I'm anemic). But needles freak me out. So I just draw it on every once in a while :rolleyes:

LOL! I hate needles also and I dont do well with pain but I have 2 now! lol If you're anemic you probs can't get any though.

I LOVE your avvie of Ben btw. He looks so young there!

Gotsta go peeps! See ya'll

Lu, you're a PaperB'nite or are you neutral? :)

I am the official cheerleader of the Skandarnites v. Paperbnites Battle. So as the cherleader of a battle and not a certain sect you could say that I am impartial. Then again you could say that I am devoted to two causes. (Actually I think im a closeted Paperb'nite...don' tell the slandernites):p

I am the official cheerleader of the Skandarnites v. Paperbnites Battle. So as the cherleader of a battle and not a certain sect you could say that I am impartial. Then again you could say that I am devoted to two causes. (Actually I think im a closeted Paperb'nite...don' tell the slandernites):p

Don't tell what? :confused: I didn't hear or read anything ;)

We were talking about tablecloths for our annual PaperB'nite Picnic, right? :D

I believe we haven't met, *glares* I'm the President of the PaperB'nites Organization *stretches out right hand and stares at Lu*

well...I cerntianly know you by reputation...you're wonderful. But it is a pleasure to officially meet you fearless leader *shakes hands with QA48*

Anyone else wanna shake hands? *holds out hand*

*takes Lu to a secret room in the PaperB'nite's compounds*

In case you're wondering, I need to know what your profession be lest you get caught and I get questions by the lunatics from the Asylum. They have been on our cases ever since we got started.

*throws a folder/file that says top secret on the table*

*lamp above starts flickering*

Back