The OFFICIAL Paperb'nites Thread

*elbows intruder in the stomach*

*keeps on walking*

shia-labeouf-distr.jpg

*sigh*

Dood. His wrist is tattooed.

lol It's your paperboy. Johnny and Orlando both make me go all squeeish. More than WillMo and Rupert Grint..

HAHAHA OMG I found a poem that I wrote about Rupert in high school. It's really lame hahaha.

My first one I got is on my right ankle and it says "Faith Love Happiness" and my second tattoo says "Loyalty Hope Strength" and there are blue and black nautical stars at the ends of both tattoos. I like them.

What's "Selah"?

My first one I got is on my right ankle and it says "Faith Love Happiness" and my second tattoo says "Loyalty Hope Strength" and there are blue and black nautical stars at the ends of both tattoos. I like them.

What's "Selah"?

A word that is found in the book of Psalms in the Bible. It means to Stop, think, and reflect.

Oh, I like the words you chose for your tats :D

A word that is found in the book of Psalms in the Bible. It means to Stop, think, and reflect.

Oh, I like the words you chose for your tats :D

Oh, I like that.

Thanks. I *try* to live by them. I'm really loyal and I have faith and hope. The happiness and strength part isn't so easy sometimes.......

I want to get another one maybe on my shoulder or something that says "Live well, Love much" in a circle or something.

Back