The OFFICIAL Paperb'nites Thread

:eek: Wow you're pretty!! Well my hair was even longer than that, and I cut it off to about shoulder-lenghth. Now I want it back soooo bad. :( I loved my long hair.
OMG your hair is gorgeous in that pic!! So shiny :D

Well my hair was even longer than that, and I cut it off to about shoulder-lenghth. Now I want it back soooo bad. :( I loved my long hair.

I know! I cut mine up to my neck to years ago and started regreting it about 30 minutes after getting my hair cut. Even the stylist was like, "um...are you sure you want to do this?" I was like, "Yep. I'm sick and tired of having to maintain it. Cut it off!" She insisted one more time, but you know how that ended:rolleyes:

Last edited:
That doesn't look bad. My hair is almost always pulled back. Mainly because it's been hot and I dont like the way it feels against my neck when its hot.

That doesn't look bad. My hair is almost always pulled back. Mainly because it's been hot and I dont like the way it feels against my neck when its hot.

Not that it was bad. I just missed my long hair :(

I'm getting there, though. I'll give you guys an update in a couple of months :D

Oh and Ash, I just heard the Prez was in your town. Oh so I just heard on Leno.

I know! I cut mine up to my neck to years ago and started regreting it about 30 minutes after getting my hair cut. Even the stylist was like, "um...are you sure you want to do this?" I was like, "Yep. I'm sick and tired of having to maintain it. Cut it off!" She insisted one more time, but you know how that ended:rolleyes:

Photo-0105.jpg

*nods head sympathetically* I know exactly what you mean! My stylist asked me about twelve times. He kept shaking his head while he was cutting it off. :rolleyes: For me it was more of a "I need change" than a "Its too hard to maintain", though.
Ohh, I love hair. I loved trying new things with my hair. Well, I DID. Now I can't do much. :(

lol Yeah, I just found this out a couple hours ago. Apparently he was at Kirkwood (I call it Kwood) (it's a community college here) and they wouldn't let the students leave until he was gone.

LOL!!!

I know a girl that was downright livid that she had to stay. She's not....erm....the biggest fan of our President. lol

My ankle hurts really bad. :(

LOL!!!

I know a girl that was downright livid that she had to stay. She's not....erm....the biggest fan of our President. lol

My ankle hurts really bad. :(

Awww prop your leg up with a pillow!

Alright, Peeps, It's time for me to go to bed.

I'll talk to you guys tomorrow!

Back