The OFFICIAL Paperb'nites Thread

I babysat my 8 month old cousin today so that my aunt and mom and everyone could get all of my grandparents possessions (that weren't destroyed from the flood).

She wore me out. She wouldn't stop crying. HER FACE WAS TURNING PURPLE! I called my aunt and put her on speaker phone and my aunt sang to her. When she was done my cousin was out like immediately. So I napped while she napped. It was like a 2 and half hour nap lol.

Crying baby *shudders* My nephew is one years old and he's a pain. I seriously believe it's on purpose...lol

I love kids....I really do. I just dont know if I want any of my own. The responsibility is overwhelming you know? I'd be a great aunt. I would love my nieces and nephews....and if I ever got pregnant I would keep my baby and take care of it....I would just be REALLY freaked out and scared and stressed and the list goes on and on.....

I love kids....I really do. I just dont know if I want any of my own. The responsibility is overwhelming you know? I'd be a great aunt. I would love my nieces and nephews....and if I ever got pregnant I would keep my baby and take care of it....I would just be REALLY freaked out and scared and stressed and the list goes on and on.....

They call me the five minute aunt at home. I think that's self-explanatory lol :rolleyes:

Oh Ash, do you have Yahoo?

I have yahooz too :D Yesterday I felt like saying hi to Ash lol :rolleyes:

Sup paperB'nites! Let us not disappear into the oblivion! That is how the Slandernites always end up winning!

LOL theres this program on my computer called paperport or something like that. My mouse was over the last half of the word and I was like "Paper what?!!?"

I can't help but wonder if this kid ever found this. I mean think about it. He searches narnia and finds a thread devoted to him....and he starts looking for that girl who's stalking him....and I can't help but imagine if he's afraid or quite happy about it. :p

I can't help but wonder if this kid ever found this. I mean think about it. He searches narnia and finds a thread devoted to him....and he starts looking for that girl who's stalking him....and I can't help but imagine if he's afraid or quite happy about it. :p

Well, I think we've established that Paperboy is no longer THAT paperboy Littlethings was referring to. He's since evolved into our dream paperboy :p

shia-labeouf-mugshot.jpg

Look at my paperboy. Even in a mugshot he looks dreamy :D

Back