The OFFICIAL Paperb'nites Thread

Yes yes. The only problem I came across was the Skandars head was too big.....oh DUH! He can resize it! AND he's a graphic genius....wow. Silly me ;)

I saved that image also. It was too good to pass up. If anyone has any ideas just send them my way in this thread or by PM and I will give the information to Josh. :)

Uhhhh....two of our paperboys are looking good in this picture?

0011.jpg

I'll ignore the girl on the right while focusing on the two male species on either side of the adorable little girl at the center.

And what a coincidence that the leader of the Slandernites is not in the pic :rolleyes:

Unless you cropped the pic lol

She really has grown into her own.

I have a confession to make: When I first saw who was going to play Lucy I thought she wasn't "cute" enough to play her :(

Tho, i stand corrected :D

would'nt it be cool if she was on the forums? then she could give us everyone's e-mail!!! ;) noooo, she is adorable, but she looks way older. Like she could be my friend or something you know?

Any of the cast. It doesn't matter which member. It'd be flipping sweet regardless.

That's awesome about Skandar. He should re-join us. :D I saw this quote that he said about Will and it was really sweet.

*runs off to get it*

Here's what he said:

On costar, William Moseley] ''When it's all over I won't miss the bruises he gave me to impress girls, or the occasional scar which will give me a story to tell my grandchildren, but I'll definitely miss the pranks and the laughing and all the making fun of each other. I'll miss the funky advice he gives me about everything -- football, girls, video games, clothes. Most of all, I'll miss having an older brother.''

Back