The OFFICIAL Paperb'nites Thread

the_greatest_game_ever_played_shia_labeouf_image__1_.jpg

lol Oh. It's from The Greatest Game Ever Played. *thinks thats what the movie is called* I haven't seen it. I watched a Shia movie last night. It was Disturbia. I love that movie so much. Have you seen it??

I was actually looking for that movie at Walmart the other day. I loved it. But I originally saw a boot-leg version. I would like to see a HQ version of it.

Why can't this be in the Fan Clubs forum? Why must Dufferland be polluted with 'nites?! Out, ye foul villians, fangirls and followers of those people ye never have met! Begone, thou blot upon the face of Dufferland, for Dufferland is to noble to be brought so low as to host fan clubs, aye, and battles between them, even, for the purpose of Dufferland is not such! Rather, thou shouldst move to the Fan Clubs forum, for that is thy proper place, and remain there for all thy squealing and shrieking and giggling, as is the fangirl tendancy. Pah!

Why can't this be in the Fan Clubs forum? Why must Dufferland be polluted with 'nites?! Out, ye foul villians, fangirls and followers of those people ye never have met! Begone, thou blot upon the face of Dufferland, for Dufferland is to noble to be brought so low as to host fan clubs, aye, and battles between them, even, for the purpose of Dufferland is not such! Rather, thou shouldst move to the Fan Clubs forum, for that is thy proper place, and remain there for all thy squealing and shrieking and giggling, as is the fangirl tendancy. Pah!

Because, Paperboy is not an actual person and he lives in the duffer's head. That's why!

I thought he was somebody's paper boy... :rolleyes:

You know, Ben Barnes is mostly in your head too. Or on your computer screen. And yet, those threads are in the Fan Clubs section...

LOL! That made me laugh. :p

Btw, The Paper Boy is not someone's paperboy, he is whomever we want him to be. If we want him to be Ben, he looks like Ben. If we want him to look like Will, he looks like Will. But for me, he looks like Marius. *hugs Marius* :D

Back