The OFFICIAL Paperb'nites Thread

*steam comes out of ears* :mad:

Btw, I'm tired cos I just wrote my English exam and I have a math exam tomorrow so my brain isn't working properly.:p

Well you obviously don't like paperboy my dear Olorin, so you MUST like Skandar!!! Join the proud ranks of the Skandarnites! ;)

And we are NOT just crazy fan girls. We enjoy the literature and loveliness of Narnia, as well as the Dufferishness of these forums. At least I do. So there! XP :D

Trying to corrupt the poor kids mind, are we? :rolleyes:

Well you obviously don't like paperboy my dear Olorin, so you MUST like Skandar!!! Join the proud ranks of the Skandarnites! ;)

And we are NOT just crazy fan girls. We enjoy the literature and loveliness of Narnia, as well as the Dufferishness of these forums. At least I do. So there! XP :D

Although I allow that it's possible you may enjoy all those good things, your enjoyment of it is undoubtedly clouded by your obsession with this Skandar person.

And by the way, since I'm a guy, why on earth would I want to join either the Skandarnites OR the PaperB'nites?

Although I allow that it's possible you may enjoy all those good things, your enjoyment of it is undoubtedly clouded by your obsession with this Skandar person.

And by the way, since I'm a guy, why on earth would I want to join either the Skandarnites OR the PaperB'nites?

Well the Paper Boy can look like whoever we want it to look like, so for you it could look like a girl. :D And you could be a PaperG'nite. :p

Ugh. Awful. Terrible. Horrible. Frumious. Ignominious. Evil. Atrocious. Apalling. BLECH!

I, personally, unlike certain other people, see no point in intentionally going nuts about a person whom I have virtually no likelihood of meeting and much less likelihood of getting to know. However, if you wish to do so, please do so in your own forum! *glare*

:p

Because he's such a wonderful actor and we have turkish delight.

Which Rhondo? Alla Turca? o_O

And are you playing all 3 movements of the Moonlight Sonata?

I'm playing a bunch of things. A Haydn sonata in e minor - Hob. XVI/34 (I think), a Schubert Impropmtu in A-flat Major, a Rachmaninoff prelude, a Lizst prelude, a Khachaturian Toccata, a Neefe toccata, and a Mendelssohn concerto. ;)

Which Rhondo? Alla Turca? o_O

And are you playing all 3 movements of the Moonlight Sonata?

I'm playing a bunch of things. A Haydn sonata in e minor - Hob. XVI/34 (I think), a Schubert Impropmtu in A-flat Major, a Rachmaninoff prelude, a Lizst prelude, a Khachaturian Toccata, a Neefe toccata, and a Mendelssohn concerto. ;)

Ok, Ok. You win. :rolleyes: ;)

Psha, Alla Turca.

No... The Moonlight Sonata version I'm playing is only 4 pages, so... I guess not.

How long have you been playing? I've been playing like 4 years. :rolleyes:

Back