The OFFICIAL Paperb'nites Thread

:eek: When I first saw the trailer, I didn't think Chris Pine looked ANYTHING like William Shatner, but when you put the pics next to each other, they actually look kinda similar.

But, um, Chris Pine is cuter. lol

I'd say the old one.

William Shatner,hands down.

I just love "old" looks.:D

Although,the new one has pretty eyes....but I'm more a brown eyes person,myself.:p

I think I'm in the middle between this one. I really dont' know who is cuter; I love the old Kirk, which makes me skeptical of the new Kirk.

But I love the "old" looks too...*cough*Mark Hamill*cough*

What? I love Luke Skywalker. :p

Mark was cute back in the day. My friend is a Luke fan. I like Luke better than anakin; Luke doesn't whine quite as much.

See, with guys, in any time period, there is a certain hair length that anything longer is too long for me... shorter never bothers me though. Only certain guys can pull off longer hair.

I like shoulder length,or moptops,mostly,kinda a Beatles hairdo_On some guys I like a bit longer.:D

You know, I love paperboys with ruffle-able hair. lol, that was random :D

Blue of any shade. particularly dark hair paired with blue eyes.

Same with me! That's probably part of the reason Teddy Geiger is my paperboy... :rolleyes:

Shoulder length is as long as I can take it. Unless you can really pull it off. (Jacob Black is a great example of "pulling it off")

Shoulder length on a guy is almost too long for me, unless he can really pull it off well. Most guys just look icky with hair that long though, imo. But you're right, Jacob can certainly "pull it off" :p

Shoulder length on a guy is almost too long for me, unless he can really pull it off well. Most guys just look icky with hair that long though, imo. But you're right, Jacob can certainly "pull it off" :p

I think three of my paperboys have longer hair... Jacob/Taylor, Keith (from Celtic Thunder) and little Johnny Depp.
:D

Tell me would anyone want this as your paperboy? :p
1z15ifm.jpg

I think I'll stay neutral, Sir Ben. :p

as to the hair thing: I hate the kind of hair that Legolas has, which is one reason why I stopped liking Legolas (Yes, back in 2003 or 2004 I had a big crush on Orlando Bloom; I have a Legolas poster to prove it, and I hadn't even seen LotR at the time. :rolleyes: ). I can handle shoulder length (Ben BArnes anybody?) but I think it takes a real man to pull off longer hair. :p

Other than that, I don't care. :D

Ben , would you like the honest answer or the one that'll make you happiest? J/K just messing with you. Neutrality for me as well.

Aye, Legolas hair is WAY too long for me. And goes with my normal dislike for blondes.

that's not me. lol!!! that's a friend who has self confidence issues...:p even though he's dated a quite a few more girls than I have. :p

This is me, and no rating, I know I'm hot stuff for the one I'm meant for so:p

ngaf0g.jpg

BTW I SEE YOU!!!

^He looks so different without his Obi custome!:eek:

Lucy but Taller said:
Do you know how I can post a pic?

^Copy (Control and c) the URL/address (right click a picture,and copy the whole thing. Paste it (Control and v) it with [*/IMG] (take the * out to make it work) on either side.
It should look similiar to this:
[IMG]http://www.picture.jpg[*/IMG]
^Take the * out,otherwise it won't work.:)

Last edited:
Back