The OFFICIAL Paperb'nites Thread

who is it? :D

He's not a very widely known actor...his name's Jonathon Young and the only reason I even found out that he exists is because he had a guest spot on the scifi show Sanctuary and I watch that show religiously...so, yeah...:rolleyes:

Anyway, it's a pity more people don't know he is (he mostly does stage performances) b/c he is an AMAZING!!!!!! actor.

Technically...I fb-married his version of Nikola Tesla that he plays on above mentioned tv show...:p Because in the show he's a vampire and he has very ruffle-able spiky electric hair and he has the yummiest voice on the planet.

normal_1x07-1211.jpg

My friends reading me some magazine talking about teen heart-throbs over the years... and one was Frank Sinatra. Now I - being the poor deprived :p child I am - have never seen young Frank Sinatra so I JUST looked him up. Like 5 minutes ago.
sinatra.jpg

The adorableness is killing me. lol

Miss.SunFlower said:
My friends reading me some magazine talking about teen heart-throbs over the years... and one was Frank Sinatra. Now I - being the poor deprived :p child I am - have never seen young Frank Sinatra so I JUST looked him up. Like 5 minutes ago.
sinatra.jpg

The adorableness is killing me. lol

I LOVE Frank Sinatra!:D
Actually my avatar right now is him in Anchors Aweigh,one of my favorite movies.:D

Back