The OFFICIAL Paperb'nites Thread

*clears throat* I have to offset this babyface-ness.
look at those eyes. And the face too. :p

I love his hair. I dont' know why but it's cute. :D

Last edited:
Sweetie I think we established that he is yours but I must say; I just discovered he was scottish yesterday and my love for him just like exploded. Accents... yum.

yum.

LOL!!!! that sorta slipped out. anywaysssss... I want to move to Ireland or Scotland soooo badly

LOL trust me, I still *like* him ;) Actually, a bunch of the people at the summer camp I work at are from places like Scotland, England, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa...yeah...:D

And I would SO love to go to Ireland or Scotland...maybe not live there forever, but for a little while would be nice :D

yum.

LOL!!!! that sorta slipped out. anywaysssss... I want to move to Ireland or Scotland soooo badly

ohhhh me too.But our place outside kinda looks like ireland right now,since it rains so much.:)

now here's one of my fave paperboys:

ladys and gentlemen,David Tennant.:D

...Bill Pullman got old

:( :(

He was so cute in While You Were Sleeping...

And so did Kenneth Branagh...DARN not fair
Oh, Ken was born in Belfast, Northern Ireland just like C.S. Lewis was. LOL :D

I'm the furthest from blonde you could think of (physically), but I always have blonde moments...LOL :p

Anyhoo
Back to Scottish people...

There's this mostly obscure Scottish actor I really love named Steven Robertson, but it's SO hard to find pics of him online!! He's been in Inside I'm Dancing/Rory O'Shea Was Here w/ James McAvoy, Merry Christmas with Diane Kruger, and the Scottish film True North, among other things. I've only ever seen him as Michael Faraday in this documentary about Einstein's theory of relativity, though (which was actually really good...we watched it in Physics last year and the acting, unlike in most documentaries that have re-enactment scenes, was SUPERB). Anyhoo, I LOVED him and now I want to see more of him but I can't find his movies anywhere :( BOO

BUT I did find on youtube a behind-the-scenes featurette from Inside I'm Dancing/Rory O'Shea Was Here--it's mostly an interview w/ James McAvoy, but the other young, blonde, blue-eyed Scottish guy ;) in the vid is Steven. His accent is even thicker than James'. OOOOH I LOVE IT. :D If you really love Scottish accents, I highly suggest you click on teh linky and watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL1duOVGEgk&feature=PlayList&p=5B96A00A8AD473E0&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=32

WATCH IT! SCOTTISH BOYS RULE!

Last edited:
^LOL! its always interesting to go to the last page of a thread just to see what random discussions that have absolutely NOTHING to do with the thread topic are occuring... :rolleyes::p

Back