The OFFICIAL Paperb'nites Thread

Thank you for posting his name! I was trying to think of his name the other day...remembering watching the old MIckey Mouse Club with annette. He was also in one of the Absent-minded professor movies and in Swiss Family Robinson. He was in something else too but I can't remember the name of the movie. :rolleyes:

I liked that movie.Has anyone watched what's up Doc? it was really cool and the guy on the right without his glasses looks really cute!

WhatsUpDoc.jpg

Lucy but Taller said:
I like David better.

^Me too! Ewan McGregor kinda scared me in Star Wars..*embarassed face*

Alambil and Tarvis said:
Y'know, while I was watching the Beatles' movie Help!, I realized that John Lennon was quite cute back in the day.

^Paul McCartney was adorable,too.;)

Alambil and Tarvis said:
And one of the original Disney actors...Tommy Kirk...he was cute too
TommyKirkFunicello.jpg

^He was sooooo cute!!!!*admits to loving old actors dearly*

*cough*
14xgg9y.jpg

Thank you for posting his name! I was trying to think of his name the other day...remembering watching the old MIckey Mouse Club with annette. He was also in one of the Absent-minded professor movies and in Swiss Family Robinson. He was in something else too but I can't remember the name of the movie. :rolleyes:

The original version of The Shaggy Dog, maybe?

I liked that movie.Has anyone watched what's up Doc? it was really cool and the guy on the right without his glasses looks really cute!

WhatsUpDoc.jpg

Ryan O'Neal ;)

Unfortunately, in addition to that brilliant comedy he also produced one of the worst scenes in movie history in Tough Guys Don't Dance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9KyBdPeKHg (Don't worry--it's nothing inappropriate...just REALLY bad acting :rolleyes:)

LOL

^Me too! Ewan McGregor kinda scared me in Star Wars..*embarassed face*

Hayden Christensen was more frightening with his bad acting. :rolleyes: at least Ewan was believable. David whats-his-name isnt' even near cute. 'course, I don't think Hayden's that cute either. I just don't like creepy guys who stalk Senators. :p

The original version of The Shaggy Dog, maybe?

Yes, that's the one.

idk..just spooky,I guess..I'm not accustomed to modern sci-fi..I only watched about half then spun to the end.:p

Is Chris Lee the same one as Sauroman in LOTRs?:p

Wow he has green eyes in your photo Audrey.:D
Usually I don't like pink shirts on men.:p But I make exceptions at times:.:p
20h4tqh.jpg

Back