The OFFICIAL Paperb'nites Thread

Miss.SunFlower said:
ON A TOTALLY RANDOM NOTE:
I scare myself with how much I adore 1930's-40's stuff.

LOL completely understandable.I scare myself with how much I love the 1940s,50s,60,and 70s.:D

I haven't seen any of their films yet but I plan to.:D

I recently discovered I adore Frank Sinatra.:D

Miss.SunFlower said:
Sadly no! Have you? What are some good ones?

Yep,I've seen::D

The Man With The Golden Arm..its a rough film,because the srory is about drug addiction,but its excellent,and he did a superb job on the acting.I think he was nominated for best actor for it,actually.

Take Me Out To the Ball Game...its a little slower moving than some of his other films,but its a cute musical with some funny moments.

On The Town..musical/comedy...very funny and cute.I liked it a lot.

Anchors Aweigh..another musical comedy..I just love this one to peices..its adorable,and totally 1940s.:D

Young At Heart..this is my favorite of all the things I've seen him in,although he plays a tragic role,and its a pretty sad film (although the ending is beautiful and happy.:)).

Haha,I'm hopelessly obsessed with old movies,esp. musicals..I borrow every one my library has.:p

*sighs dreamily*:) Definately.Black and white is soo...romantic..:D I just love it.:D

I've seen Holiday Inn with Fred Astaire...don't much care for him though. Not sure why, and that was a random statement...besides I didn't like the movie. Jumped around too much, IMO.

Back