The OFFICIAL Paperb'nites Thread

Ah,well I have no idea if its true or not..maybe it was just a role he played for the video_Or perhaps hes bi.:eek:
Either way,I stopped listening to him because it disappointed me.:(

Back to pictures::D
102l74x.jpg

Well...*cough* he made a video in which he and another guy were homosexual.:eek: I have no idea if he truly is or not..but it turned me off,so....

Oh, I didn't know about that...I did hear a rumor, though...but I don't like to take hearsay seriously...

that stinks about Josh Groban...I really like him. I thought he was dating a girl a while back...

Yeah, he was. I dunno what's going on now.

Anyway, I'm not making any assumptions based on what I hear b/c we all know that when you assume things you...well, you know :rolleyes:

Yeah,it makes no difference if its true or not to me..I just dont wanna listen to him anymore in case it is..I'll listen to anybody unless they're that.
Btw,I like your banner.:D

Yeah,it makes no difference if its true or not to me..I just dont wanna listen to him anymore in case it is..I'll listen to anybody unless they're that.
Btw,I like your banner.:D

LOL Thanks :D

Anyway, I don't stop supporting people just b/c they are gay/bi/whatever, b/c I have friends who are :( and there are plenty that don't WANT to be that way and try to get out of it...but when people start actually advocating for stuff like gay marriage *cough*Miley Cyrus*cough* and calling people like Miss California the b-word just b/c she voiced what she really believed about the issue (stupid judge for insulting her) THEN I have a serious problem w/ it.

LOL Thanks :D

Anyway, I don't stop supporting people just b/c they are gay/bi/whatever, b/c I have friends who are :( and there are plenty that don't WANT to be that way and try to get out of it...but when people start actually advocating for stuff like gay marriage *cough*Miley Cyrus*cough* and calling people like Miss California the b-word just b/c she voiced what she really believed about the issue (stupid judge for insulting her) THEN I have a serious problem w/ it.

I don't support several actors because of their orientations...in fact it was rumored that Hayden Christensen was gay\bi. Not the reason I stopped putting up with him though *cough*bad acting*cough*

I bought my mom the NOel cd by Josh Groban for Christmas becasue she likes to listen to his music.

lol @ Hayden

Anyhoo...

This is one of my newest PB's...French actor François Goeske. I randomly saw him on a TV version of Treasure Island and was like "wow, he's cute" :p The movie, as an adaptation of the book, was apparently horrible, though...but I didn't know at the time--it was being shown on the Spanish PBS channel and I couldn't tell what they were saying :D

l_56353b4706bd921ddfff579177df80e6.jpg

francoisgoeske_1232378814.jpg

Last edited:
I watched a little bit of Princess Diaries on a spanish channel...but I was sitting there translating it...word for word too. :rolleyes: I know, I'm quite pathetic. :p

Well then.

FrancoisGoeskeSchatzinsel_029.jpg

sleepy face ^_^

FrancoisGoeskeSchatzinsel_074.jpg

FrancoisGoeskeSchatzinsel_102.jpg

ce4f09b96f514e04132d63a0bed88b62_g.jpg

Oh, and apparently he's German? But he was born in France...that's what it says on imdb anyway...I'm trying to find his movie Französisch für Anfänger (French for Beginners) w/ English subtitles but I'm not getting much luck...

Back