The OFFICIAL Paperb'nites Thread

He is adorable!:eek:
How old is he A?:p he looks older in some pictures than in others.:p

looky here!!

lucas_grabeel_high_school_musical.jpg

Squeeful.:D I like that word.:p *decides to start using it*

Because they were adorable kiddies,even if its not the best picture of baby Davy:
6fs5rl.jpg

And Shaun Cassidy..because he would be my other paperboy if I had another one::p
2du07dt.jpg

Last edited:
Don't know who he is but hes really good looking!:D

Isn't that the truth?*sighs*

Oh, I loved that movie, for all its goryness...he was seriously the best Jesus EVER. :D An When I think of Jesus now I think of how Jim portrayed Him...b/c it was just so AMAZING...*dies from amazingness overload* lol :p And the Aramaic...I dunno how he was able to learn it so well. He sounded like he spoke the language completely naturally in that film. Plus...he had to put up with a lot during filming...he actually got struck by lightning like, 3 times or something while hanging up on that cross :eek: Miraculously it didn't hurt/kill him, though. And he also got hypothermia too...

Learning an almost-dead language, getting struck by lightning, getting hypothermia, and hours of crazy make-up all to play the Son of God Himself...I dunno what other actor has had to go through all of that.

Plus, he's such a humble guy and completely true to his faith and not just another Hollywood show-off...this is actually an interview he had about the film, and he gets into some pretty deep stuff...he totally stunned the guy interviewing him :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05HgftUd9qU

He's like...SO AMAZING

They all had dialectic coaches (like on LotR) come in and teach them how to speak the languages fluently and naturally. I watched a BTS feature on it when it came out and showed the actors going through coaching.

They all had dialectic coaches (like on LotR) come in and teach them how to speak the languages fluently and naturally. I watched a BTS feature on it when it came out and showed the actors going through coaching.

Thats really cool when they teach actors to speak languages for a movie.:D

Back