The OFFICIAL Paperb'nites Thread

I used to have a HUGE crush on Zac, but now it's BEN!!!! :D :D I don't even like HSM. Actually, I don't even like Disney at all. (Except Narnia of course, but now they're not a part of Disney. Soo... )

haha how can you not love Ben? :p

And I love Disney, though...well, the OLD Disney. The new Disney is terrible :mad:

Thank goodness for The Princess and the Frog. :D

But anyway, Ben is hot. LOL

Disney Channel is one of the worst things invented. The stupid shows and movies they run nowadays is so disgusting. I don't care if they're clean; they're stupid and I hate all of them. AND, I refuse to watch HSM because it's connected with Disney.

Old Disney was awesome.:D Modern Disney is sometimes okay sometimes not..kinda depends.:p
HSM isn't my style but it was alright and clean which is always nice.:D

Well, yeah, modern Disney is TERRIBLE. :(

But, as I said, they're bringing back the 2-D musical with The Princess and The Frog in December :D :D I'm SO excited! It looks AMAZING...and, to stay on topic, the cartoon prince is cute ^_^ :p lol

Disney Channel is one of the worst things invented. The stupid shows and movies they run nowadays is so disgusting. I don't care if they're clean; they're stupid and I hate all of them. AND, I refuse to watch HSM because it's connected with Disney.

Narnia's connected with Disney. Well, at least it used to be! :p

Is it weird that I think all the Disney princes are cute?

And Dmitri from Anastasia. And Prince Cornelius from Thumbelina. Even though they're not Disney.

But...hey...no one said Paperboys had to be real people. LOLZ :p

Is it weird that I think all the Disney princes are cute?

And Dmitri from Anastasia. And Prince Cornelius from Thumbelina. Even though they're not Disney.

But...hey...no one said Paperboys had to be real people. LOLZ :p
OMG yeah!!! I remember when I was watching Aladdin on TV a few weeks ago, I was having a huge crush over him!!!

That, or it was because I was sitting so close to the sun! :p

w00t!!! 100 pages!!!

^Aladdin was cute.:D

Back