The OFFICIAL Paperb'nites Thread

I prefer Legolas :rolleyes:

Legolas.jpg

<(o.o)>

To be honest with you I've never even seen LOTR. :eek: :eek:

I prefer Legolas :rolleyes:

Legolas.jpg

<(o.o)>

Yea, I like him better in LotR as well...

and I wouldn't see the other 2 Pirates films; I have seen them multiple times, and Bruckheimer made a mess out of them. The first one was so good, and made so much money, and had such a large following, that they thought, "hey, let's make a couple more of this money maker!" so they did, and there we get the trash of Dead Man's Chest and AT World's End. Today was the first time I watched AWE in months...mainly because I needed a laugh at Jack. That and to laugh at the awful way they put the film together. (And I own a DMC poster, but only because it was the only poster of PotC I could find.)

Yea, I like him better in LotR as well...

and I wouldn't see the other 2 Pirates films; I have seen them multiple times, and Bruckheimer made a mess out of them. The first one was so good, and made so much money, and had such a large following, that they thought, "hey, let's make a couple more of this money maker!" so they did, and there we get the trash of Dead Man's Chest and AT World's End. Today was the first time I watched AWE in months...mainly because I needed a laugh at Jack. That and to laugh at the awful way they put the film together. (And I own a DMC poster, but only because it was the only poster of PotC I could find.)

yeah the second was ehh, but I did like the third. Not as much as the first but I did like it. Also, Audry with the third movie you have to wait for the credits to end ;)

To be honest I wasn't a fan of the first movie.:eek: It was interesting but I can't say as I'd want to see it again.:p
But I love LOTRs although I'm not much of a Legolas fan.:D

Back