This game seems cool, I think it will be better than The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe video game since it will have the online feature so you can play with other players.

May 13th the new Prince Caspian game will be released. It will be available on several platforms: Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, PS3, Nintendo Ds, PS2, and Windows.

Product Features:

Up to 20 Playable Characters with different strengths and abilities

Mission based gameplay in non-linear environments

Fully integrated physics driven gameplay with increased player interactivity and 2-Player drop-in-drop out gameplay

Team-up play with Giants, Horses and Gryphons

Visually impressive real-time battles scaled up and down to match the platform

Online play

Last edited:
I'm debating to either get the PS2 version of the PS3 version.

The PS2 version is cheaper, but the PS3 version will probably have better graphics, but how much better? Some games are expected to have awesome graphics but don't meet up to their standards. Let's say I buy the PS3 version and am disappointed with the graphics, I feel I would have wasted my $60 and would have been better off to get the PS2 version.

Any thoughts?

________
Asian Petite

Last edited:
Hmm ... well since the websites are using the same pictures for the PS2 and PS3 versions I can't say whether or not the PS3 would look that much better.

I would ask the guys at the gamestop near you if you could take the PS3 version back and exchange it for the PS2 version if you wind up not liking it. The PS3 will feature online co-op play so if you have any friends with the same game you could play online together but that and the graphics would probably be the deciding factors.

I did notice that the game is made by Traveler's Tales, who made the Lego Star Wars games, which is a huge plus in my book. They put a lot of work into the details of a game and have a lot of "easter eggs" in them too. I look foreward to getting this game myself.

I myself am getting the Xbox 360 and Wii versions of the game. I want the 360 version for Online play and the Wii version for the innovative control scheme. With the Wii version I can swing the Wii remote like a sword. :D

As for choosing the PS3 version or PS2 version, It depends on your budget and if you care about fancy graphics. I personally think the PS3 edition will have a lot better graphics than PS2 version.

Last edited:
Back