Being that there is 20 playable characters, I does make one wonder just who you'll get to play besides obviously the Pevenises and Caspian.

PC Game

I liked the graphics for the PS2 version of The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. I may get that one, but I'll have to examine the boxes for both and see if they have the same features, just with the PS3 version having better graphics.

I wish Aslan was playable.

________
Lesbian Xxx

Last edited:
PC Game

According to a Game Spot interview, you have to rely on certain characters abilities in the game (you have to use certain characters). They didn't say if you have to use all 20 characters at some point. It's kind of like the first game where you had to use Susan at a certain time and Lucy, etc.
________
SEX SCENES

Last edited:
That would be awesome to play as Aslan. I wish they would give a list of playable characters.

I preordered the PS2 version today. It comes out May 15th according to the Game Stop employee.

That's strange according to the release date here, it comes out May 13th.

Game

That's strange according to the release date here, it comes out May 13th.

For Game Stop it's different I guess. This happened when I was trying to get a bonus DVD that came with a game I preordered. May 13th according to them is the shipping date and the release date for them is at or around May 15th. I hope it ships there on time so I don't have to wait almost two weeks after like I did for this bonus DVD.

Thanks for the info. :)

________
Buy Vaporizers

Last edited:
Your welcome, prehapes Gamestop is right and I'm just reading the shipping date. but at my game store it said the May 13th was the release date, so I guess we shall see.

I just picked up the DS version yesterday, but I haven't time to play it b/c of work :( Hopefully I will get some time tomorrow to play if I can finish books.

That would be awesome to play as Aslan. I wish they would give a list of playable characters.

I preordered the PS2 version today. It comes out May 15th according to the Game Stop employee.

That's Cool :),I'm Going to St. Francis Square on Friday,and I'm buy the Ps2 Version of Prince Caspian :rolleyes:

I got a call today saying my game will be in on the morning of the 15th. I'm thinking that I'll wait and play the game after I see the movie, because it'll have more meaning and maybe make more sense.

Anyone else doing the same?

________
BUY NO2 VAPORIZER

Last edited:
I think I will wait to play after I've seen the movie too. I don't want to see anymore clips of the movie or find out too much before I see the it in theaters. The games always spoil the movie, so It's always best to wait, at least I think so anyways. :)

Back