The Spice Girls are REUNITING!!!

Swimfan1918

That's right! Yesterday (June 28) they announced they would be reuniting for an 11 stop tour
Schedule:
Los Angeles - 7 December
Las Vegas - 8 December
New York - 11 December
London - 15 December
Cologne - 20 December
Madrid - 23 December
Beijing - 10 January
Hong Kong - 12 January
Sydney - 17 January
Cape Town - 20 January
Buenos Aires - 24 January

A miracle has seriously happened!!!!:D

UPDATE: the stops written above are old. There have been many stops added so if you want to know where they will be performing check out www.thespicegirls.com or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Return_of_the_Spice_Girls

Last edited:
Spice girls are like the best girl group, they are the classics. I saw there interview together yesturday on t.v. They look the same:) Whenever me and my friends would play would would pretend to be the spice girls:p i was sporty spice:p

Wt..? XD

I always used to be Baby Spice. XD

If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Make it last forever, friendship never ends.. XD *lollllllllllll*

OMG OMG OMG!!! spice girls are REUNITING!!!!??!?!

Sorry, I used to be a big fan. :p Especially Sexy Spice. XD

um...whos sexy spice, you mean Ginger Spice? yeah she was my favorite i loved her cuyz she was crazy and loud and said what she felt

I seriously cant beleive theyre back together. My life dream has come true!!!

GIRL POWER!

No, not Ginger spice. Wasn't she the main reason why the group seperated?

ROTFL, Baby Spice is cute but I used to like Sexy spice more. XD

Spicegirls? Nah......never liked them and never will. We called them the babysitters because the girls who liked them were all between 4-12. The english K3

I liked them when I was 4. :p

^Haha umm maybe they are hoping for a comeback like Take that had!
Well maybe they will make it maybe not but well have to see. When are they coming out with their first song?

Haha I don't think so. Well not for me anyway. But ntl I may actually like thier new material.
I was scary spice, I had so much charisma and energy :p

Haha I don't think so. Well not for me anyway. But ntl I may actually like thier new material.
I was scary spice, I had so much charisma and energy :p

Yeah, that's what I think too. Well, maybe the younger girls might still be fans but I don't think I'll go back to it because I've just outgrown them, a long time ago. When we were kids, we used to play with our friends and pretend we are one of them, but we can't do that anymore. It just can't go back to the way things were before. But who knows? Maybe they might gather up a lot of fans and regain their fame.

But the young girls now would have not been born then lol. They've been gonefor about 10 years now I think. If the material they come out with is mature not like their old materials then they may actually make it a little but if they go back to their roots I really doubt they will make any sales. Plus they themselkves have matured so I think they will know what the public want. They should also try and get famous singers to sing with them becuase that will give them some credit.

I don't think people will be as enthusiastic about it as they were before. Yeah, we're all happy they're back but we were fans when we were like 8. Could we go back to being fans again?

I always used to be Sporty Spice. :D

well i dont know about pretending to be them- we're obviously a little too mature to do that stuff now (i was always ginger BTW) but i really think that people are still going to be enthusiastic. I was talking to my friends yesterday and i told them that they were getting back together for a reunion tour and they seriously couldn't beleive it but they were like "WE HAVE TO GO!" I know its been 10 years (looooong time) but even in those 10 years people still sing theyre songs and still embrace "spice culture." There was so much more then just pretending to be one of them. I know this was the time before britney spears and all those other singers but they were seriously my life they may not be now but i think once they get out there again people will start to remember those good times and start to love them again. I dont know about you guys, but i know me and my friends would definatly do that.

Back