The Spice Girls are REUNITING!!!

YAAAAAAY! I already knew this but yeah hahaha w/e lol I'm happy. I used to LOVE them! Still do actually. ^_^ Never stopped loving them. My brother still loves them! And he is 19!!! So yeah...in my opinion the people that were true fans back when they were huge...are still fans and never stopped being fans and will still love them.

YAAAAAAY! I already knew this but yeah hahaha w/e lol I'm happy. I used to LOVE them! Still do actually. ^_^ Never stopped loving them. My brother still loves them! And he is 19!!! So yeah...in my opinion the people that were true fans back when they were huge...are still fans and never stopped being fans and will still love them.

i completely agreee;)

WHAT? o_____________o

The only song I liked by them was Wannabe. Aren't they reeeeeally old now?

And Lucy the Marshwiggle, I LOVE Shadow of the Day -points at siggy-
Actually, I love Linkin Park full stop.

WHAT? o_____________o

The only song I liked by them was Wannabe. Aren't they reeeeeally old now?

And Lucy the Marshwiggle, I LOVE Shadow of the Day -points at siggy-
Actually, I love Linkin Park full stop.

So do I! It's my favorite song of the album after "What I've Done". Linkin Park ROCKS!:cool:

I hate to say this but some singing groups just should not reunite, and Spice Girls is one of those groups in my opinion. I was in the Fifth Grade when they were at their peak, and I really did not like them then.

My sister loved this band so much :p She had t-shirts, posters, pictures, neckalces and tons of othet things. I only had pictures of Posh Spice cause she was my favourite :rolleyes:

I hate to say this but some singing groups just should not reunite, and Spice Girls is one of those groups in my opinion. I was in the Fifth Grade when they were at their peak, and I really did not like them then.

I never liked them too. But I was already older when they were famous and when they stopped. It looks like a new thing...old bands suddenly return to give a Tour. But of course for their former fans it is great to see them again although I think it will be different because they are 10 years older and have changed in so many ways.
When I was 6 or 7, I was a huge fan of Blondie but now I still like their music but am not a fan anymore :D

I liked them when I was younger. The movie was class! lol:D
I don't know what I think about the reunion, because Victoria Beckham annoys me now. She didn't bring anything to the group I mean, everyone can point their finger right, as that's all she did! lol;)

I used to love them so much! I saw them in concet once :D. It was awsome. I know the words to every song lol. And I used to know the movie almost word for word perfect. But I am not sure what I think about them reunighting... Its kinda odd. I doubt they will be as good as they where. And I bet the clothes whont be as fantastic! Lol... Those shoes where stupidly high!

^Haha yeah but they rocked. I think they owuld get weird looks if they wore the same clothes as they did back then. I watched the movie too lol but never went to see them in concert.

Back