The Spice Girls are REUNITING!!!

hehehe...

The Spice Girls official website, thespicegirls.com, received over 1 million ticket applications in their first day of ticket sales for the World Tour. Spice World, the album is back on the UK Top 40 charts. Wannabe, Spice Up Your Life, Viva Forver have all reappeared on the Top 200 in the singles charts as well.

hehehe...

The Spice Girls official website, thespicegirls.com, received over 1 million ticket applications in their first day of ticket sales for the World Tour. Spice World, the album is back on the UK Top 40 charts. Wannabe, Spice Up Your Life, Viva Forver have all reappeared on the Top 200 in the singles charts as well.

hahahhaa YES!!!

i seriously hope they choose me to buy a ticket i would just die if they didn't!:mad:

The Spice Girls? I can't stand Posh/Victoria Beckam... I don't know why, but I just don't really like her. Plus, she looks horrible ever since she dyed her hair that whitish-blonde color (no offense). I think she looked better as a brunette.

Last edited:
The Spice Girls? I can't stand Posh/Victoria Beckam... I don't know why, but I just don't really like her. Plus, she looks horrible ever since she dyed her hair that whitish-blonde color (no offense). I think she looked better as a brunette.

I'm agreeing with that ENTIRE post. XD

I HATE her. She is so annoying and thinks she is all that. And what is it with these people dying their hair blond? All those girls are making themselves look like barbie dolls and why? To get more attention???

I gotta agree with that one completely I really loved all of them except her she seemed really stuck up and snotty to me

hey guys!:)

i know this is going to sound weird and i probably shouldn't be doing this on here but im pretty much desperate....
im trying to get rid of 2 tickets cuz i already have tickets for another show in boston, so if anyone really wants tickets im selling them on ebay for a really cheap price. I probably have put them up on ebay about 10 times and i cant believe no one has bought them yet:mad:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Spice-Girl-Tick...ryZ16122QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Mel

I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want....

For the Spice Girls to die!!!!!

JK. I'm not that violent.

OK guys as much as you may hate the spice girls this thread is supposed to be about how much you like them and their concerts, so please stop saying you hate them :)

You didn't specify if this thread was for fans or not. You were just saying that they were reuniting.

Well, now we know.

Back