The Spice Girls are REUNITING!!!

Omg, we had this pep assembly at my school a few weeks back. And there were these guys who dressed up as the Spice Girls and went on stage and danced and singed, and it was like so retarded. I wanted to throw up; what sickly sight!! I kept telling my friends that they were born as guys for a reason, and they shouldn't be dressing up as girls. XD But ya, it was really stupid. -_-

i know theres a lot of ppl on her posting they dont liek them but i just saw them last night in boston and they were amazinggggg they sang live and they had so much energy and i and thousands of other teenage girls and some guys were screaming their heads off like seriously i did not stop screaming at school today my voice kept cracking

i know theres a lot of ppl on her posting they dont liek them but i just saw them last night in boston and they were amazinggggg they sang live and they had so much energy and i and thousands of other teenage girls and some guys were screaming their heads off like seriously i did not stop screaming at school today my voice kept cracking
Who are they? I mean like who is who? All I know is Scary Spice and Posh Spice??? Straighten me out pleez?

Who are they? I mean like who is who? All I know is Scary Spice and Posh Spice??? Straighten me out pleez?

:eek::confused: im assuming you were to young to know who they were 10 years ago. did you ever listen to them?

So you obviously know posh and scary....but the other well, the red head is ginger, baby is the blonde, sporty is well the sporty one but now shes has bangs, and you know the others....

im so sad this whole reunion thing is over nowww seeing them in boston definatly completed my life i will never forget that concert BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!

:eek::confused: im assuming you were to young to know who they were 10 years ago. did you ever listen to them?

So you obviously know posh and scary....but the other well, the red head is ginger, baby is the blonde, sporty is well the sporty one but now shes has bangs, and you know the others....

im so sad this whole reunion thing is over nowww seeing them in boston definatly completed my life i will never forget that concert BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!
Well I've heard their songs. I'm just not into that music. But thanks for clearing me up on that!!! :D

Back